Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...

Re: Who do you taget?

On my hunter this is my kill priority

1. Rogue - If you don't kill him before he gets into stealth you are probably going to die.

2. Druid - Druid's should be at the top of everyone's list because their healing is devastating because their hots can heal everyone so fast.

3. Warrior - They can rip us hunters up with their hamstring and their damage they can do when you are slowed and their deadly MS.

4. Hunter - We can burn down on someone not expecting us really really fast not to mention that deadly MS we throw out as well to minimize the healing makes us a big threat.

5. Warlock - Their dots can tear up anyone in a 30 yard radius, including the healers healing you, as well as their fear can wreak havoc in a fight.

6. Mage - Just cause they are squishy and when you kill them thats one less dps to have pounding on you.

7. Death Knight - DnD can cause alot of damage in a group of your allies as well as the diseases they can stack on you and your healers.

8. Paladin - Paladin's are a nuisence to kill first cause you know that they will buble right at 10-30% and then you will just have to switch to another target anyway.

9. Priest - Really squishy and you can rip right through them no matter the spec.

10. Shaman - Also really squishy the only spec you have to watch out is being "out-bursted" by an Eleshaman other wise Resto and Enh are easy to rip through.
    Quote Originally Posted by Corpsereaver
    Barani you are the only Hunter for me. <3

Quote Originally Posted by TeeZed
    I target myself and heal through everything solo players throw at me.
    Maybe even 2 if they don't have the MS debuff.

On the other hand, if i actualy respec, i'll target the people who stand at the back, so i can pick them off for 2 seconds before i'm hit with a cheap shot from a rogue and picked apart with mutilate spam.
    ^ this is how druids play.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dynati View Post
    Patience and reason do appear to be in short supply these days in the gaming community.

On my twink rogue when everyone first runs out ill stealth and ambush the leader of their little charge (theres always one) who then normally gets hit by all the hunters too, then ill pick on their biggest guy and die just cos i like the challenge. then ill go after any fail twinks and then onto defence at the flag, normally works for me

10+ Year Old Account

I go for healers first usually unless an even squishier target pops up like a Rogue, Enh Sham, or SP.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

I play a feral druid and look for the sick or weak. Nothing like one-shotting while they try and heal themselves via food/bandages. Rogues and anyone with glowing hands.

10+ Year Old Account

This reminds me of the S2 welfare grind pre3.0 on my fury warrior. I was in an AV, had most of the S2 gear at the time, and was on the defensive before Stormpike Graveyard. Charged into the Horde front, owned healers, when I got low intercepted out of the group to get healed up. I was mostly ignored - "Oh look a fury warrior... yawn whatever". After about 10 minutes I couldn't do it for shit any more - everyone was targeting me. >:l

I tried PVP in WOTLK, there's practically no one in BGs compared to back then... and SOTA was just annoying.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrod View Post
    Ok, I give up. This is pointless.
    Many Multitudes Online Constantly Harping About Minor Problems
    FIRE GIVES ME BIGGER BLOOD SHIELDS

Completely situational.

Can I sap them instead
    Are they low on health (Is someone else about to kill them or should I help out)
    Are they about to kill someone if I don't stop their burst.
    Are they being allowed to free cast heals
    Are they hotted
    Are they actually trying to complete an objective (rather than running around like a headless chicken like most people)

In other words, class really doesn't matter to me.

As a lock I usually target moonkins since they are basically free HKs I've only encountered maybe 2 out of hundreds of moonkins that actually killed me 1v1 or in arena. I don't think I'm skilled or the're bad. It's just a broken spec in pvp tbh.

Also go after rogues and warriors. Since they pose by far the most threat to me. Enhance shammys can also tear me a new one but that's only with lusted wolves. They seem pretty limp dick without em.