Poll: What would be best?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Proffesions confusion

I am a druid who mainly want to be resto and also a little feral. I want jewelcrafting, but I don't want mining.

So my option is to lvl mining and JC to 300, then ditch mining for enchanting.
    Or lvl tailoring and enchanting

So in the end I will:
    1 Have jewelcrafting and enchanting, ditched mining, need to lvl up enchanting from zero
    2 Have tailoring and enchanting, no dithcing needed.

I can seriously not decide! Help

Re: Proffesions confusion

OR.......

Go JC/enchanting on your druid and level a DK to 70ish so you can get Coldweather flying and let him be your miner. Prospect the ore with your JC craft rings and such then DE them and level enchanting.

DKs are the ultimate gathering bitches........they start at level 55 and you can get On a Pale Horse to boot.

I leveled my DK and he is my herb/miner and facilitates all my raiding toons.

But if you could choose between tailoring/enchanting and jc/mining, what would you choose?

Would it be most vise to choose 300 jewelcrafting/300mining and then ditch mining and lvl up enchanting?

EDIT: To Eyetotem, rlly smart! But I can't be bothered since I don't have time and I am bored of lvling, so lvling a DK would not happen with the first...

Well when I started on my Shammy I leveled Skinning/LW and left it that way for a long time until I got my DK up. It is really all about preference.

You are going to have to bite the bullet with one toon and make him your miner. I really do not know what advice to give other than what I already have given......sorry

Quote Originally Posted by Eyetotem
    Well when I started on my Shammy I leveled Skinning/LW and left it that way for a long time until I got my DK up. It is really all about preference.

You are going to have to bite the bullet with one toon and make him your miner. I really do not know what advice to give other than what I already have given......sorry
    Would you gone for 300 tailoring/enchanting or 300 mining/jewelcrafting?

And would you dithced mining for enchanting?

15+ Year Old Account

Tailoring/Enchanting i'd say. The Tailoring enchants are pretty much worth it, they are only bad if you want to tank.

TBH the only reason why I stayed LW was because I was the guild LWer. I got all the epic pattern drops so I was stuck with it.

I would have prefered to be JC/Enchant.

One way you could do it, will take a little more time to do it this way would be,

Level mining JC, as you make your rings, necklaces and such mail them to an alt, also mail all BOEs you get to an alt.

After you get JC maxed, drop mining, pick up chant, and mail all those BOEs back to your druid. DE all that stuff and you have a good start.

DISCLAIMER: I still like having the DK as a farm bitch lol. I am the kind of guy that would rather level another toon for a support profession.

In 3.1 I'd have told you to go tailoring, in 3.2 I wouldn't.

Back in 3.1 the SP & AP embroideries had an ICD of 45 seconds but they stealth nerfed it in 3.2 up to 60 seconds. As a resto you're unlikely to really need the extra mana from Darkglow so if I were you I'd go JC/Ench. Absolute best professions would be JC/BS - but that's a lot of gold to spend on mats.

Anyway as JC/Ench you can make stupid amounts of gold from disenchanting some of the green craftable rings - so it's a nice combo for money making as well as stats.

( Also like Eyetotem I have a DK farmer