Poll: Best leveling spec for wotlk

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Thread: Need help

Need help

Ok so I played WoW all through TBC only raid I didn't go through was SWP. I went on a 4 month break came back and I went survivalist for the guild to down Brutallus. I liked it I rember doing ok dps. Then when the Echoes of Doom patch went live I took like another year of WoW. I just did the wotlk trial just to see how it was and I occasionally read wowinsider and mmo champion on wow news so I know about the great hunter nerf :'( My question is I can see the bm was nerfed to the ground and I was wondering since when echoes of doom hit I actually tried to stack all the agility I could and I liked going survival back then if it would be a good idea to level as survivalist and not bm it seems kinda of interesting do you guys think its a good idea to level as survival from 70-80? specially since hunters seem to be raiding as survial or marks and bm just seems to be doing less dps in raids and since I have all this agility already I was thinking that I might as well go survival. Frankly coming back to beastial wrath does not seem like fun ;p

Re: Need help

its whatever you want dude... sure BM is THE supposed lvling spec but its rather boring.. yes surv is second best spec end game right now, arm pen mm being the best.. and stack agility out the ass if your surv... explosive shot is your best friend...

so basically...
    do whatever you feel is best whether that be shooting little arcane arrows/bullets at your enemy with a awesome pet or shooting explosive fire arrows/bullets that pwn face with a somewhat weaker pet
    <Decidedly Uncouth> Horde Mal'Ganis