Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Rate me - Enh Shaman

When I pull up the OP's armory link, I get his pvp gear.

What are the two trinkets that don't stack, btw? I'm curious.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Embermoon
    When I pull up the OP's armory link, I get his pvp gear.

What are the two trinkets that don't stack, btw? I'm curious.

LOTS of trinkets don't stack. eg: check out Mark of Supremacy http://www.wowhead.com/?item=47734#shared-cooldown that takes you to the tab that says which other trinkets share the cooldown. Note that its 165 other trinkets stack!!

I'm also not convinced that the Sim notices this. I've posted an issue so that Sylvand can check that the sim caters for this.

Quote Originally Posted by Levva
    LOTS of trinkets don't stack. eg: check out Mark of Supremacy http://www.wowhead.com/?item=47734#shared-cooldown that takes you to the tab that says which other trinkets share the cooldown. Note that its 165 other trinkets stack!!
    Oh, Levva, you goose. All On Use trinkets have had a 15s shared cooldown since pre-BC . Don't you remember mages that would use Talisman of Ephemeral Power + Zandalarian Hero Charm + Arcane Power + Presence of Mind + Pyroblast :P. Blizzard slapped that with the nerf bat pretty quickly! I'm pretty certain the real trinkets they're talking about are Mirror of Truth and Coren's Chromium Coaster which are literally the same thing as they proc the exact same buff.

Quote Originally Posted by Gray_Matter
    While it may be terrible, I still have to switch to it from time to time if I am running short of mana so it does have it's place. That is if I am waiting for my shamanistic rage to get off cooldown.
    Seriously? :-[ You may want to consider switching into some mana saving talents, because I've never gone OOM in a 10 or 25 man fight. Maybe if you're wearing all leather and have incredibly low mana, but in that case, you may want to not use magma totem so much (searing is competitive, costs 7% of base mana vs 27% and has 3x the duration).

Quote Originally Posted by Gray_Matter
    While it may be terrible, I still have to switch to it from time to time if I am running short of mana so it does have it's place. That is if I am waiting for my shamanistic rage to get off cooldown.
    Something tells me that your raid leader might not be making sure that the raid is built with enough replenishers; i.e. ret pallies, destro locks, and shadow priests.

On the trinket note, Levva freaked me out for a minute there. I was going to say that I'm using both the Shard of the Crystal Heart and Wrathstone, and I'd have sworn I was getting the benefit of both at the same time.