Page 1 of 11
... LastLast

Invincible, Perky Pug, Blue posts, Comics

Invincible - Lich King Flying Mount
    Yay! Finally! Patch 3.3 introduced a handful of new mounts and one of them is probably one of the most interesting ever added to the game : Invincible.

Who's Invincible? Let's ask WoWWiki: Invincible was the steed of Arthas Menethil, both in life and death. He was the skeletal steed that Arthas rode throughout Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos and Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne.

Until a few builds ago I wasn't really sure if it was going to be a player mount or not but the addition of the Invincible's Reins feat of strength definitely confirmed that.

We do not know where it will drop but it's safe to assume that we'll have to defeat the Lich King in some crazy-hard difficulty mode. Also keep in mind that we won't fight him before months, it also means that players won't get this mount either and it could be modified before it hits the live servers. This is just a preview.

HTML Code:
    <object width="640" height="405"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/P2R4ASfT258&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/P2R4ASfT258&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="405"></embed></object>

Perky Pug Companion Pet
    I already posted a video of Perky Pug a few weeks ago but one of the latest PTR build added an ... interesting animation to this pet. I suggest that you watch the whole video before you decide if he's still cute.

HTML Code:
    <object width="640" height="405"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/3_mlqfODJKY&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/3_mlqfODJKY&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="405"></embed></object>

Holiday Support for 11/26 and 11/27
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    . Both departments will be closed over the weekend, but will be available again on Monday, 11/30 for our normal business hours from 8am-8pm PST.

In-game Support: (available 24 hrs, 7 days a week)
    If you have an in-game issue, contact information for our Game Master Department can be found at: http://us.blizzard.com/support/article/19775

Billing and Account Services: (available 11/26, 8am-5pm and 11/27, 8am-8pm)
    General Billing and Account related information can also be found on our support site at: http://us.blizzard.com/support/index...ategoryId=2317

Technical Support: (available 11/26, 8am-5pm and 11/27, 8am-8pm)
    For Technical issues, please visit our support site for the latest solutions available at: http://us.blizzard.com/support/index...ategoryId=2316

Please note that our normal email reply time may increase during the holiday weekend.
    Blue posts
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    World of Warcraft Magazine
    The World of Warcraft Official Magazine should be coming hot off the presses in December. We hope to have them shipped out shortly thereafter. We'll be sending an email out to all subscribers in the near future with additional details. (Source)

PvP Titles in Cataclysm
    In Cataclysm, we plan to make the old PvP titles available based on your performance in our upcoming rated Battleground system, similar to the current Arena titles which are based on your performance in the Arenas. Keep in mind, however, that Cataclysm is still relatively early in the development stages and this information is subject to change. We'll have more on the rated Battleground system and associated rewards in the months ahead.

[...] I'm going to clarify my original post, as I don't believe it's been decided yet whether they'll be purchased with Arena points or Honor points, or if a specific Battleground rating is the only requirement to unlock them. There are no plans to make these titles available for real-world money.

[...] We feel they're going to fit well with the new rated Battleground system. The titles were previously earned through a very cumbersome experience that didn't necessarily measure a player's PvP skill. With a new system for measuring performance in the Battlegrounds, we feel it's a good fit to award the honor titles to those who excel. We do not intend for the top titles to be earned in a trivial manner. It's going to be quite hard to get High Warlord or Grand Marshal; and not because it's going to require that someone plays in the Battlegrounds more than everyone else on their realm each week, but because it's going to require a very impressive win/loss ratio. (Source)

Rated Battlegrounds and Arena Points in Cataclysm
    The current plan is still for rated Battlegrounds to grant Arena points, though some rewards will require a certain rating from this system just as with the current Arena system. (Source)
    Comics
    A lot of people pointed out that I didn't post comics this week, fixed! Dark Legacy Comic #215 and Teh Gladiators #101 are out.

Re: Invincible, Perky Pug, Blue posts, Comics

Man, I really hope they change it. The way the wings fold and the way it 'walks' while flying sure looks wrong

gotta love the new perky pug animation ;D
    Quote Originally Posted by Upptagen
    In TBC Casual's had their raids, and Hardcores had thiers.
    Casuals could progress in Kara, Mag, Gruul and some might have gotten to SCC and TK.
    The hardcores had BT and Sunwell. But don't forget! Alot of hardcores claims Kara to be the best raid instance in the game ever made, so why you wanna go BT?
    "Casuals had their raids, Hardcores had thiers, just because they are harder, it must not mean they are more fun.

MUST HAVE PERKY

Quote Originally Posted by nort
    Man, I really hope they change it. The way the wings fold and the way it 'walks' while flying sure looks wrong
    No it doesn't, its perfect.
    And the new animation on perky makes him more cute!
    specs

Intel Core i5-760@4.0GHz
    CM Hyper 212 cpu cooler
    GIGABYTE GA-P55A-UD3
    Nvidia GTX 460
    4GB DDR3 1600 ram
    CM Storm Scout case

Loving the perky pug <3
    Zarthyr, arcane mage in Sylvanas. http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Sylvanas&n=Zarthyr

Deleted

Full props to who ever done the model for Invicible, that thing looks bad ass

Invincible looks amazing!

And now I want the Perky Pug even more!

Also, in the invincible video, is that music from ICC, Boub? If so, it's pretty damn epic.

Invincible vs Mimiron Head?

It's normal that dogs do that...
    I still want it, puppies are cuuute!

edit: awesome mount. Too bad I'll never get one

15+ Year Old Account

Yuss! The return of the pvp titles is something is something i am going to look forward to the most upon the release of cata.

Invincible is a lot bigger that i would have imagined. Still face-meltingly awesome none the less
    Quote Originally Posted by number8 View Post
    warriors will dead

BoA Invincible PLOX!
    Starts with model without wings and as you learn flying and you are in flying zone, you get the model with wings. please. /vote for awesome BoA mount.
    Samin
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashrana View Post
    So, what would be your reaction, if you found out, that come cata release first patch, blizzard were planning to kill everyone by sending a bear through the mail?

DLC is awesome as always
    And Invincible looks really good with a lot of nice details.

About the old pvp titles I would like to see new titles instead of Grand Marshal and High Warlord just to separate Vanilla with Cataclysm.

So is invincible going to be the new ashes of alar? I mean is it going to be a super rare drop from Arthas?
    [23:43:22] [P] [85:Bowsjob]: If its between 2 holy pallys its gonna be a gear fight most likely

Quote Originally Posted by LavaDuck
    It's normal that dogs do that...
    Only if they have worms....

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by nwo
    So is invincible going to be the new ashes of alar? I mean is it going to be a super rare drop from Arthas?
    "We do not know where it will drop but it's safe to assume that we'll have to defeat the Lich King in some crazy-hard difficulty mode"
    Quote Originally Posted by number8 View Post
    warriors will dead

the "scooting" makes perky the most amazingest pet ever... gonna PUG my ass off to see that dog scoot his butt on Arthas' door step...

Awesome Mount and Pet - Want both!

What I want even more is to know what music that is in the mount video.
    Boub, tell us! ICC Theme or some WC3 stuff that I cant remeber off? Or maybe its something todo with Cataclysm allready?

Quote Originally Posted by Rebz
    Only if they have worms....
    Not ONE but TWO worms?

Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    Invincible - Lich King Flying Mount
    that's great but where's the ingame video of the shaman tier & shoulder animation..

surely by this point it's all in the game files.

we need a preview video of the shaman tier like you did for all other classes.