Thread: Holy Paladin UI

Holy Paladin UI

I've seen a couple UI's floating around for ret and even more for prot, but I haven't seen one yet that is setup for holy.

Wondering if anyone knows of any compilations for such a UI?

I've just been running with the standard addons and original UI. Looking for something a bit more aesthetically pleasing.

Re: Holy Paladin UI

Quote Originally Posted by balatro
    I've seen a couple UI's floating around for ret and even more for prot, but I haven't seen one yet that is setup for holy.

Wondering if anyone knows of any compilations for such a UI?

I've just been running with the standard addons and original UI. Looking for something a bit more aesthetically pleasing.
    Could always pick up a frame addon and make one yourself. Other then that, generic compilation 15 works.

Re: Holy Paladin UI

I agree with the person above me. Just piece one together yourself. I made the following (click the picture for a larger image) just by downloading individual addons and setting it up. Only took about 30 minutes.

Obviously what is or isn't aesthetically pleasing is subjective, but I think it's fairly clean yet still functional. The Healing/DPS meters disappear during a fight and Omen is displayed in its place. When not in a raid, Grid doesn't appear. It still has all the essential stuff, Pallypower, Grid, Clique, Parrot (combat text [for watching overheal, etc]), timers to keep track of your judgements of the pure uptime, sacred shield, beacon of light, etc.

Just an example of what you can do on your own.