Race change question

hi guys i aint checking the forums allot lately , all i wanna know is if we can see any RACE change soon ? , since we got faction change now

i ask this because i made the dumbest mistake ... i made a BE DK instead of an ORC DK im lvl 64 now so rerolling isnt really an option since i dont got many time

would really appreciate if u guys could gief me an answere

one love , Dreetjuh

Moderator edit: Changed title to something more appropriate

Re: Could use a quick HELP! please....

if not would it even be possible to faction change to ally when im on lvl 80 , and then like 30 days after faction change again and then to ORC like i wanted in the first place

yes
    This user has been banned.

dude, don't pay a race change for a lv 64 dk , just lvl another one lv 64 is not sooooo long to obtain

sry for my bad english :P

Quote Originally Posted by Kryptyk
    dude, don't pay a race change for a lv 64 dk , just lvl another one lv 64 is not sooooo long to obtain

sry for my bad english :P

well the point is i really dont got all the time in the world :P i know its fast but.... i work 45 hours a week do sports 2 times a week so its really on a casual basis but just really wanna change it so.... is there any coming up like patch 3.3 or maybe another patch or xpansion

Quote Originally Posted by dreetjuh1988
    hi guys i aint checking the forums allot lately , all i wanna know is if we can see any RACE change soon ? , since we got faction change now

i ask this because i made the dumbest mistake ... i made a BE DK instead of an ORC DK im lvl 64 now so rerolling isnt really an option since i dont got many time

would really appreciate if u guys could gief me an answere

one love , Dreetjuh
    Blizzard hasent given an exact date or patch when they will allow race change. All they say is "This feature will be available soon".

With regards to faction change: You can only faction change every 60 days, and returning to your previous faction wont give you the option changing race. So you will go back to a BE when you change back to horde.

You best option is to reroll, or just waiting for who knows hows long.

Quote Originally Posted by Herculon
    Blizzard hasent given an exact date or patch when they will allow race change. All they say is "This feature will be available soon".

With regards to faction change: You can only faction change every 60 days, and returning to your previous faction wont give you the option changing race. So you will go back to a BE when you change back to horde.

You best option is to reroll, or just waiting for who knows hows long.
    well im glad it will come anyway , its not that i need it now its just that i wanna raid with it on lvl 80 and hoping to see this happen within the next 2-3 months thx 4 the reply

Re: Race change question

Blizzard clearly stated that, when you FACTION CHANGE, you are able to switch the race aslong as its supported by your class, BUT, if you decide to come back to your original faction, you'll be tagged with the race you were previously.

About Race Change, when its available, you'll be able to switch the race of your desired toon to something else aslong as the class is supported.

Hope I clarified your doubts.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Nightbliss
    Blizzard clearly stated that, when you FACTION CHANGE, you are able to switch the race aslong as its supported by your class, BUT, if you decide to come back to your original faction, you'll be tagged with the race you were previously.
    People have been saying that since before any details about faction change were confirmed, but I've yet to see any proof it it. Their FAQ "clearly states" otherwise:

Originally Posted by [url]http://us.blizzard.com/support/article.xml?locale=en_US&amp (Blue Tracker)
    [/url]
    When I change a character back to its original faction, can I select any new race?
    Yes. As noted previously, though, you will only be able to select a race that is available to the character's class.

Blizzard originally said you'd be tagged back as your original race when switching back but has abandoned that.

As for your DK, seriously, either reroll or keep leveling and wait for race change to go live.

Doing the switch both ways is $60 and takes 60 days.

Race change will be instant when it happens and will likely be no more than $30.