How to notify if a debuff has x seconds remaining

On my DK I have the Glyph of Disease, so I can reset the timers on my diseases with a single spell. But I keep missing that 1 of the debuffs are about to run out and let it drop off, so i'm looking for an addon that can notify me (preferably with sound) when there is 3 or 5 seconds remaining so that I can reset them.

Currently I'm using DoTimers, and I tried to find a way to make the bars get larger when they are almost out, but I couldn't find a way to do this. I've also tried to do it with power auras because I use that to play a sound when I have both Rime and KM up.

So does anybody know an addon that can do this for me?

Thanks

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account

Re: How to notify if a debuff has x seconds remaining

Satrina Buff Frames can announce (to your SCT and/or with sound) when your buffs are getting low.

Quote Originally Posted by Taryble
    Satrina Buff Frames can announce (to your SCT and/or with sound) when your buffs are getting low.
    Except my diseases aren't applied to me as a buff or a debuff, they are applied to my target, and I can't find any option in SBF to watch my targets debuffs

OmniCC puts a timer on your diseases so you can see when they're about to expire and such

Not exactly what you were looking for, but it did the thing for me

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account

get powerauras (classic)

u need to set it up though, name of the spell the target is affected with etc etc
    Lokann ogar!
    /brofist
    lotharion: "inserting the Lich King as a scooby doo villain didn't exactly make him scary in the slightest."

Quote Originally Posted by therealpeni
    get powerauras (classic)

u need to set it up though, name of the spell the target is affected with etc etc
    Im currently using power auras to notify me of my KM+Rime etc, but I can't see any way to set it up to show an aura/make a sound when a debuff has x seconds remaining so I can refresh it.

Learn to just watch your timer and don't be bad.

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by lawomous
    Learn to just watch your timer and don't be bad.
    Nobody needs your comments here, if you aren't going to be helpful then don't bother to post

Zurion

There is an addon called Magic Runes. It shows you what runes are available and the seconds remaining on each of the diseases.

http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-a...agicrunes.aspx

When there is no diseases up the bars will simply disapear GL

try this addon out, it looks pretty good, havent tried it yet, but will install it once i get home:

http://www.wowinterface.com/download...tion.html#info

as you can see on pic, it shows which runes are available, and timer on ur diseases