Shark Attack or Wild Hunt?

Which should I get for my pet? I am sitting at 1272 stamina unbuffed.

Re: Shark Attack or Wild Hunt?

If you're MM or SV, it's generally a better idea to put the one point into Wild Hunt, as your 25m buffed AP and stam will be pretty damn hefty, and 3% more damage is more of a BM sided ability, although as BM you get both.
    "Cataclysm could have used more of Nozdormu. I think all he did was show up shirtless to Thrall's wedding."

-Anonymous priest

Wild Hunt sucks. Its 10% of 30% of the incoming stats from the Hunter to the Pet, which increases ATTACK POWER by 3% (1/2 Points), which does not win vs Shark Attack which increases ALL Damage by 3%(1/2 Points) (3% Damage Bonus > 3% AP Bonus). Wild hunt is only good if your BM, because you have extra points to throw around.

Wild hunt will net you a greater dps increase than shark attack.

Quote Originally Posted by Daginni
    Wild Hunt sucks. Its 10% of 30% of the incoming stats from the Hunter to the Pet, which increases ATTACK POWER by 3% (1/2 Points), which does not win vs Shark Attack which increases ALL Damage by 3%(1/2 Points) (3% Damage Bonus > 3% AP Bonus). Wild hunt is only good if your BM, because you have extra points to throw around.
    Wild Hunt is a DPS increase over Shark Attack once you have roughly 2700 RAP.

I sincerely hope you have more than 2700 RAP.
    Signature removed. Please read our guidelines. Venara

Signature removed. Please read our guidelines. Venara

Wild Hunt is better, even it bugs. (OR DID THEY RECENTLY HOTFIX THIS TOO NOOOOO!??!?!)

In real life, it doesn't give any plus AP. you can test this.