Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
1
2
3
  1. #41

    Re: Ret paladins : So how high is your dps?

    Quote Originally Posted by Zoeyx

    Gratz on geting 0 keepers today.

    Thanks. Even though its lolmonths behind, A kill is a kill!

  2. #42

    Re: Ret paladins : So how high is your dps?

    Quote Originally Posted by Minich

    Thanks. Even though its lolmonths behind, A kill is a kill!
    Realm first kill ^.^

  3. #43

    Re: Ret paladins : So how high is your dps?

    Quote Originally Posted by Zoeyx
    Realm first kill ^.^

    Yeah. Best title in the game imo. Sportin it and lovin it!!

  4. #44
    Warchief Adamson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    West-GA
    Posts
    2,062

    Re: Ret paladins : So how high is your dps?

    Quote Originally Posted by Swampmoose
    I have 5 more achievement points now. I win the game.
    **goes to spend 3,000g on pets***

  5. #45

    Re: Ret paladins : So how high is your dps?

    Quote Originally Posted by Minich

    Yeah. Best title in the game imo. Sportin it and lovin it!!
    im still rocking hand of a'dal on my hunter >.>

  6. #46

    Re: Ret paladins : So how high is your dps?

    Quote Originally Posted by Minich
    Idk I average about 6-7k+ on non gimmick fights.

    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...ea+52&n=Armora
    Congrats.
    Who cares if its "lolmonthsbehind" its still the hardest encounter in the game and requires alot of skill to pull it off. Well done!
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    If you can prove that all players are from Iowa, I will post about it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    You don't just buy a site that works just fine with a plan to change everything, it's not worth the hassle, the only major change we could do to boost the traffic is to offer Night Elf porn to the users, and I was told I can't do that.
    If i ever have a chance to fly to France, i will do so with my only intention being to find you Boub and give you a hug for being so awesome ^_^ <3

  7. #47

    Re: Ret paladins : So how high is your dps?

    My dps is so high, you wouldn't even believe how high it is.

    bonus points if you know what movie im coming from ^^

    This bro told a cool story on 2009-12-03 and proudly took part in the banfest.

  8. #48

    Re: Ret paladins : So how high is your dps?

    Over 9000.

  9. #49
    Immortal Ronark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Illinois, USA
    Posts
    7,252

    Re: Ret paladins : So how high is your dps?

    Quote Originally Posted by Swampmoose
    I have 5 more achievement points now. I win the game.
    1,200 more posts. I r teh win o teh interwebz.

  10. #50
    Herald of the Titans Ave07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    2,913

    Re: Ret paladins : So how high is your dps?

    Did around 6-7k on Ony last night, was having a DPS race with a DK friend of mines but, like usual he facerolls his DK's DPS to some retarted number like 7-9k nerf DK's.

  11. #51

    Re: Ret paladins : So how high is your dps?

    That's a retarded question DPS is a negligeable number. Only when it's paired up with damage done does it mean jack shit.

    Example - Last night in Ulduar 25, we raided with a new server transfer mage we picked up who was doing 8k on every fight, where I was doing 6.5k on average. He did 14k on Hodir, I did 9k. I stomped him on damage done on each fight by over 3% total damage done (both of us stayed alive for each fight I'm comparing). Hence, DPS numbers don't mean crap. Posting total damage done comparitively would give you a much better indication of how you are doing.

    EDIT - Pulled 9k on Brewfest boss a few nights ago, LOLSoCleave nerf coming soon.

  12. #52

    Re: Ret paladins : So how high is your dps?

    Quote Originally Posted by Handsylton
    That's a retarded question DPS is a negligeable number. Only when it's paired up with damage done does it mean jack shit.

    Example - Last night in Ulduar 25, we raided with a new server transfer mage we picked up who was doing 8k on every fight, where I was doing 6.5k on average. He did 14k on Hodir, I did 9k. I stomped him on damage done on each fight by over 3% total damage done (both of us stayed alive for each fight I'm comparing). Hence, DPS numbers don't mean crap. Posting total damage done comparitively would give you a much better indication of how you are doing.

    EDIT - Pulled 9k on Brewfest boss a few nights ago, LOLSoCleave nerf coming soon.
    Sounds like he may have been threat capped, the mage that is.

    And I hit 10k on brewfest last night so =p
    (+%10ap buff, 155str + agi, windfury, might, kings, heroism, wings, speed pot.....was epic)

  13. #53

    Re: Ret paladins : So how high is your dps?

    Doing between 3.6-5k. 4k on average.
    Wearing 3p t8 and 1p t8.5 with the Relentless Edge.
    Pretty much always top3 on DPS and top2 on dmg done. (Only topped by guildies in 25man gear)
    Only doing 10man and haven't touched a hardmode yet.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines) :-(

  14. #54

    Re: Ret paladins : So how high is your dps?

    7.5k on patch (yes, my guild gone to patchwerk. we're hunting bv gear)
    1min22s kill, so pretty boosted.
    On a realistic fight, our stable rets are on 5.5-6.5k.

  15. #55
    Keyboard Turner
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Iceland
    Posts
    7

    Re: Ret paladins : So how high is your dps?

    Onyxia 7338.0 dps in 25 man
    Hodir 10 man 13285.4 dps and 25 man 14981.2 dps
    Anub 10 man heroic 7168.0 dps
    Twins 10 man hard 11836.1 dps
    Highest single target dps ive seen me do so far is 7851.0 and that was on Gormok the Impaler 25 man hard and that was with out hero or a speed pot
    thats numbers i pulled off the last few SS's i took :P

  16. #56
    Epic! Swampmoose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Timonium, Maryland
    Posts
    1,510

    Re: Ret paladins : So how high is your dps?

    Quote Originally Posted by Handsylton
    That's a retarded question

    EDIT - Pulled 9k on Brewfest boss a few nights ago, LOLSoCleave nerf coming soon.
    Why would they nerf an ability for doing what it is designed to do? It is a seal redesigned to do aoe damage when with the changes to SoVengeance/Corruption we were left with no ability to do any real aoe damage quickly and effectively.
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...t&n=Swampmoose

    Quote Originally Posted by Nikoll
    Stop getting horny goo, judge on cd.

  17. #57
    Warchief Adamson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    West-GA
    Posts
    2,062

    Re: Ret paladins : So how high is your dps?

    Quote Originally Posted by barka
    Onyxia 7338.0 dps in 25 man
    Hodir 10 man 13285.4 dps and 25 man 14981.2 dps
    Anub 10 man heroic 7168.0 dps
    Twins 10 man hard 11836.1 dps
    Highest single target dps ive seen me do so far is 7851.0 and that was on Gormok the Impaler 25 man hard and that was with out hero or a speed pot
    thats numbers i pulled off the last few SS's i took :P
    Did you really bother to tell us your dps to the nearest 1/10 of a dps?

  18. #58

    Re: Ret paladins : So how high is your dps?

    Depends on the fight this week was:

    Beasts: 6.6K
    Jaraxxus: 7.9K
    Champs: 4.3K (but was doing tons of fear dispelling, etc)
    Twins: 10.0K (low but raid walled, and delayed A.Wrath per our new strat so I only got one instead of two A.Wraths)
    Anub: 7.9K

    http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/w.../?s=955&e=1143


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •