Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account

25man Onyxia 10-manned

We wanted to try doing 25man Onyxia with our 10man group, and we did kill her! Easy fight, just a bit long

SS:

Logs:
    http://www.wowmeteronline.com/combat/8228920#damageout

- <Gifu> Al'Akir EU www.gifu-kilta.fi
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Re: 25man Onyxia 10-manned

Quote Originally Posted by suffeli
    .....Easy fight, just a bit long.....

*Wishes people would stop posting crap in first kill threads*

Grats on the kill.

Whats the addon for that overlay you have. Like the roll boxes and what not?

who got hit by deep breath?

Gz, komia DPS teillä.
    Need to try it myself too after I've bough some gametime.
    Hi

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by abrona
    who got hit by deep breath?
    Not sure, might have been Heresy

EDIT: And about those overlay boxes; not sure. I downloaded some UI package some time ago, didn't like it and deleted most of it - but not all, including fonts and overlays or whatever
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

I wonder if it took as long as me soloing ony 60 as holy

the things well do to get our buddies epix @ 60 lol

gj though
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v232/Board3r24/Sig.jpg
    (Sig too large)

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by nubnub2009

*Wishes people would stop posting crap in first kill threads*
    Please crawl back into your cave...
    It's an impressive feat and (I think) worthy of a place in these threads.

Hmm, kas. Olinkin katsellut kiltanne nimeä ja miettinyt, josko se juontaa näiltä kotoisilta seuduilta. Joka tapauksessa onnea tästä varmasti hauskasta tuokiosta ja nähkäämme pelissä, vaikka eri puolilla olemmekin.

Seuraavaksi 5 hengellä.

Quote Originally Posted by Palmster
    Please crawl back into your cave...
    It's an impressive feat and (I think) worthy of a place in these threads.
    He is entitled to his opinion as you are to yours.
    I think they should make rules against posting stuff like this if they haven't already.
    "He who takes offense when no offense is intended is a fool, and he who takes offense when offense is intended is a greater fool." — Brigham Young

Quote Originally Posted by That guy.
    I think they should make rules about posting completely useless shit. Why would they make rules against posting that you did a 25-man raid with only 10 dudes? That's a fair enough accomplishment.
    Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. To me it's more impressive to eat a piece of paper.
    It's spam from people desperate of getting a pad on their back.
    "He who takes offense when no offense is intended is a fool, and he who takes offense when offense is intended is a greater fool." — Brigham Young

Quote Originally Posted by Mith
    Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. To me it's more impressive to eat a piece of paper.
    It's spam from people desperate of getting a pad on their back.
    So dont post? Because even if you dont care, some people clearly do. Also you cant say crap like; "Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder" because that applies to both sides of the debate, and using it to try and prove yourself right is only making you look more stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Guyal
    So dont post? Because even if you dont care, some people clearly do. Also you cant say crap like; "Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder" because that applies to both sides of the debate, and using it to try and prove yourself right is only making you look more stupid.
    I did not say it to prove I'm right, I said it to tell that there is more views than his own.(Yes, I'm aware that it applies to me as well)
    Sorry for not being afraid to look stupid when I don't approve of your attempts to boost epeen.
    I do think that it's spam, this is the forum intended for EU first kills. Not, EU first Onyxia with a guy sleeping. EU first Onyxia without a warlock. EU first Onyxia with a couple in the raid. EU first Onyxia while standing up etc.

If you insist on sharing this amazing feat, why not do it somewhere appropriate like "Raids & Dungeons"?

Cool, GJ!

wow a very hard fight, deserves to be posted in the fist kill forum :|

Hehe i could imagine it been long :P

But GJ, seems like a fair challenge, gonna put it up in my guid

It's something like The Dedicated Few (10/25 player), A Poke In The Eye (10/25 player) and Less Is More (10/25 player), so it's some kind of Achievement.

Gratz on it.

P.S.: I really miss these achievements ...

Quote Originally Posted by Xulos01
    And too everyone else in this forums you just another CHILD trying to pretend his cool, lemme guess everyone else who plays wow is a geek but your different right? lol fucking retard.
    I don't think I'm all that different, that's something you make up in your head so you can vent your rage for whatever reason.
    I don't find it necessary to make personal attacks because I don't agree with you, my statement has sufficient impact on it's own. It seems.

Have fun flaming.

Nice job, well done.

aye Gratz and GJ!
    gona try for that 1 after I get speed kill ;P