Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast

Re: 25man Onyxia 10-manned

Quote Originally Posted by nubnub2009

*Wishes people would stop posting crap in first kill threads*
    Unlike many other threads this hasnt been marked as world first, so back in ur cave jormungar!

Gz

Quote Originally Posted by Sanguissa
    Unlike many other threads this hasnt been marked as world first, so back in ur cave jormungar!

Gz
    Its posted in the "Raid Porgression / Event > Raids EU First kills", so he's saying its a EU first kill. I don't like all the "World first" posts either, but grats on the kill. I don't think I'd have the patience to sit through that fight. lol
    Quote Originally Posted by shags
    you cant parry spells but you can dodge them ...

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account

Really awesome. Gratz OP.

P.S.: Mith, do I know you? XD (aka: do you have 7 lvl80's in the same guild I'm in? FF rules)
    What? Why? When? Who? Which? How? Wait...
    Havoc Demon Hunter
    Quote Originally Posted by Monolith of Mazes View Post
    Dun dun dunnnnnnnnnn! The thick plottens.

Quote Originally Posted by Maradar
    P.S.: Mith, do I know you? XD (aka: do you have 7 lvl80's in the same guild I'm in? FF rules)
    I don't have 7 lvl 80'es, so probably not.
    "He who takes offense when no offense is intended is a fool, and he who takes offense when offense is intended is a greater fool." — Brigham Young

v. nice

and @mith stop tryin to make yourself look cool or interlectual by using the biggest words you can think of at the time, makes you look like a total prat, just a little advice

GZ

Definetly worthy of being posted in this forum.

Having the dps to drop all the whelps and dps her down at the sime time while having your healers be good enough to conserve enough mana and hold out the duration of the fight is an impressive feat. Gratz.

Stop posting crap because this is really cool.

Thanks for doing this because I never even thought about trying 25m ony with 10 people in our 10 man guild but now we might just give this a try next week.

OGM wf ony25 24 man!!
    "If the Burning Legion is such a problem why not just throw water on them? Then they'll just be a legion."

Quote Originally Posted by Jilic
    v. nice

and @mith stop tryin to make yourself look cool or interlectual by using the biggest words you can think of at the time, makes you look like a total prat, just a little advice
    What big words are we talking about here? Necessary? Sufficient?
    "He who takes offense when no offense is intended is a fool, and he who takes offense when offense is intended is a greater fool." — Brigham Young

nice, but this shows a sign of Blizzard failing lol
    i mean.. bleh

Quote Originally Posted by StormsEU
    nice, but this shows a sign of Blizzard failing lol
    i mean.. bleh
    How did Blizzard fail? By making an optional raid easier than progression raids? Please explain.

Nice one!
    Kinda makes me wonder if shes gonna be soloable in Cata ;/

Quote Originally Posted by Jilic
    v. nice

lol, not gonna use some words to complicat... uhm.. hard for you here, as it clearly gets you angry. Funny that so many people cant even come with arguments, so they have to try flaming instead.

I think this was a nice post, but I have to agree that it should have been posted elsewhere :P good job never the less

15 people must've been kicked/left for this screen shot >.>
    Ideas:
    Self Adventuring
    PVP Public Events
    "Steal the shit out of my ideas"

To the people who are upset about this being posted in this forum: is it because this isn't the first time Onyxia was killed and you don't want "achievement style" kills being posted? Or is it because you feel the difficulty wasn't sufficient?

In other words, what if they came in and said they 4-manned; would that make it worthier of being posted here?

Quote Originally Posted by darkwarrior42
    To the people who are upset about this being posted in this forum: is it because this isn't the first time Onyxia was killed and you don't want "achievement style" kills being posted? Or is it because you feel the difficulty wasn't sufficient?

In other words, what if they came in and said they 4-manned; would that make it worthier of being posted here?
    I think for the better part it's blizzard setting the bar as to what should be posted here.
    I'd say actual first kills or first hardmode achievement completed.
    Anything that you would consider a fun or challenging thing to do but aren't being measured or tracked anywhere does not really belong on this forum.

Alternatively, forum administrators should decide. Not moving threads or moderate stuff like this away is also taking a stand as it is. So I guess they are on "your side" of this discussion really.

If they only did world firsts, this would be a pretty empty forum. :P

Maybe they should rename it to World Firsts and Interesting Feats or something.

i dont get it how didnt you get overwhelmed by all the whelps and dragon dudes incoming, since no way 5 dps can bring all that down before the second wave
    Quote Originally Posted by MildCorma
    I found myself in a magical setup the other week and my damage dropped through the floor like a 90 year olds tits

Been done with 3 man already.

Post 3.2, not sure, but we've 3 manned phase 3.
    I suspect 5-10 man can't be impossible since deep breath has been heavily nerfed.