Page 1 of 2
1
2
LastLast
  1. #1

    Pure Dispells - Disease- Vs Dk

    I wondering Death knights nerf's, when is ending. It sounds a littel bit *QQ - Trolling* lot's of ppl want to nerf dk more then, we can even do dmg anymore?. I understan lot's of not ppl ejoying PvP - I understan you very well.

    I enjoying playing DK as PvP more then PvE. I see no way left, which way we ending thoes nerf's. From start and for now every patch we getting nerf. Is that *Blizzard trying for Balancing Dk's*...? I have no idea - Which thing is balancing a class is that mean's underpower then most like another class is ? - Which thing is Blizzard want us to leave/quit playing as Dk? Balanced game is that pure *Junk dispells* - Burst dmg - Lot's of Cc can even crowl control it ?

    Alright. As everbody know attention for Dk disease is the key. Big deal on Dispelling - No dmg'ed from a dk's. Most likely every healing class (No druids ) can actully do that. Disease is the dk's focus / importmant abilities, when ever cant refleshed and dispelled all time instant lose dmg'ed and lose game. A Question is that balanced 100% Dispelling intently? - Scourge strike Glyph is nerfed - that means we cant refleshing disease up and Ghoul's Graw is now 1 min.

    Let's take a look back for another class glyph's a excempielt *Rogues Clos glyph or evation glyph* - Is that balanced beetwen SS? When is cominucation for rogues survival against plate 2h user saidly very low. Alright i cant even do dmg on you and what's the problem? You have a priest behind you dispelling my disease everytime + ur clos and your posion is 100% on me all the time and can even dispelled ur posion is that balanced? Pleas dont be angry rogue player i playing myself rogue and i do not enjoying playing rogue has to much burst and easy Cc. Just a expempielt.

    Most likely people think still aboult dk's doing burst dmg. Check it look Destro - Ele - mage - Retri dmg done. Oh yea, you will think a young dk Qq. - It's ok QQ sometime

    You are welcome to post somthing. - I'm open for all ur minds, it's that class we not keeping for RP. it that class we are enjoying for playing

    PS: Give good shots guys, Before i gonna cast death coil on Gcleaver's face

  2. #2

    Re: Pure Dispells - Disease- Vs Dk

    In before: "what?"
    http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.html?topicId=17615362642&sid=1&pageNo=1

  3. #3

    Re: Pure Dispells - Disease- Vs Dk

    please proofread or request a beta reader before posting texts longer than one sentence

    English is not written as it is spoken, in fact the difference is quite massive

  4. #4

    Re: Pure Dispells - Disease- Vs Dk

    Try forcing the healer to heal so he/she doesnt have time to dispel your dots
    "A wise man once told, Just because you can lift a car over your head and know your strong, does not mean your existance of life is more important than a Beetle who can lift 150 times his own size."
    http://imageshack.us/f/696/ultik.jpg/

  5. #5

    Re: Pure Dispells - Disease- Vs Dk

    SORI I KEN NOT UNDERSTEND JUU

  6. #6

    Re: Pure Dispells - Disease- Vs Dk


  7. #7
    Stood in the Fire
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    383

    Re: Pure Dispells - Disease- Vs Dk

    what retri burst ? :-*

  8. #8
    Epic! gaymer77's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Central California
    Posts
    1,646

    Re: Pure Dispells - Disease- Vs Dk

    OK after a good 10 minutes of reading your post I THINK I understand what you are trying to say & will comment on what I THINK you are trying to say. By the way, don't ever post another thing longer than a couple words again EVER because your post makes you look like an utter idiot & even if it was how to cure the common cold or how to make cold fusion, nobody would take you serious since they can't understand a freakin word you're saying!!!

    First you state you prefer playing your DK in pvp over playing it in pve. Then you talk about nerfs to the DK class that have happened. Then you're complaining about how you guys did so much dmg but now its been reduced (hmmm I wonder why you say you prefer to play your DK in pvp.....). You complain about diseases being removed by healers (uh isn't that what a healer should be doing is removing dots/poisons/curses that they can remove so they don't have to heal as much). You complain about rogues who glyph for CoS so that melee has a hard time hitting them in additon to you not being able to hit your disease on them since they've got increased magic resistance (hmmm don't you as a DK of any spec have a bubble that reduces all magic dmg & stops new magic dmg dots from being applied AND can't be mass dispelled like a pally bubble????). Then you move on to bitching about the nerf to gnaw which was the most annoying thing in the world (and very much a much needed nerf) to every sing caster & healer in the game who has ever fought a DK (correct me if I'm mistaken but didn't Blizzard state a long time ago and many times since about how UNFUN it is to not be in control of your character & they're trying to move away from so many spells that do just that???).

    I would suggest buying stock in Kleenexx since you're going to be making them rich with all the tears you're going to be shedding. The nerfs to DKs have all been much needed nerfs. They are still a dominant force in pvp because of the fact that they can take on melee easily (plate wearing dps class), get tanking CDs even as a DPS class, get high anti-magic abilities which makes them good caster killers, can summon a pet regardless of their spec (only unholy has it all the time though & can control who it attacks), and gets self healing abilities that can give them nearly full HP in a matter of seconds. The only other class that comes close to the escape mechanics, healing, and survivability that a DK has is a pally...you know a class that can be a tank, dps, or healer.

    You'll have to excuse me if I come across as not caring because...well I don't. I've seen my priest class get the shaft patch over patch over patch for both pve and pvp. Its the reason why I've moved onto Aion until Blizzard decides to finally fix my fuckin class that I've been playing for over 5 years now. We've seen "buffs" to the class that are actually ninja nerfs too many times. We've seen Blizzard state the class is balanced but when you look at WWS or videos of all these high end guilds or guilds pushing world/US firsts how "balanced" the class really is compared to other hybrid caster classes (shaman & druids) or even the pure casters. We've seen Blizzard state big buffs to our class & then the other casters get small buffs that make our BIG buff look like more of a nerf to the class's dps/dmg since the "big buff" was nowhere near as large as the "small buff" pures got.

    Bottomline, go cry me a river. Maybe even go /wrists if you're emo enough. Nobody cares. Never will. Fact of the matter is more people support MORE NERFS to the DKs than for them to stop nerfing them....and its by a large margin too.

  9. #9

    Re: Pure Dispells - Disease- Vs Dk

    Quote Originally Posted by gaymer77
    Fact of the matter is more people support MORE NERFS to the DKs than for them to stop nerfing them....and its by a large margin too.
    And the reason for that is that they are not happy until they themselves can kill 5 dk's before killed. Those who still thinks dk op should go play a game where you can enter console mode and type in godMode-1 instead crying for even more dk overnerfing only so they can more easily kill them. Free epics, free honor and free pvp gear along with wanting to be the best fotm pvp class regardless of being good at their class or not, wellfare casuals ftw.

  10. #10
    Epic! gaymer77's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Central California
    Posts
    1,646

    Re: Pure Dispells - Disease- Vs Dk

    Quote Originally Posted by Sanctum_
    And the reason for that is that they are not happy until they themselves can kill 5 dk's before killed.
    Yeah it couldn't have anything at all to do with DKs in pvp gear hitting people in pvp gear for 10-12k obliterates or other stuff. It sure couldn't have anything to do with you have to kill a DK at least 1 1/2 times because he can heal for at least 1/2 his health instantly (kinda like you have to kill a pally twice because of LoH). It certainly has nothing to do with a DK can heal himself for quite a bit as he's beating away at YOUR HEALTH (deathstrike ftw!). It surely has nothing to do with a DK doing nothing but spamming COI on healers to kite them around while their partner blows away the other person in arena. And you know I'm positive it has nothing to do with the survivability that a DK has by himself before he kills you.


    Quote Originally Posted by Sanctum_
    Free epics, free honor and free pvp gear along with wanting to be the best fotm pvp class regardless of being good at their class or not, wellfare casuals ftw.
    I think this pretty much sums up your ignorance of the game. I really want to know what successful FotM combo since WotLK came out that DIDN'T involve a DK........really I do because I can't think of one that didn't. BTW as you can see, I do have a lvl 80 DK along with the 3 others so I do know a little about the class.

  11. #11

    Re: Pure Dispells - Disease- Vs Dk

    Everyone knows DKs were severely overpowered.
    They're slowly getting nerfed to get atleast somewhat equal.

    Deal with it.

  12. #12

    Re: Pure Dispells - Disease- Vs Dk

    Quote Originally Posted by gaymer77
    Yeah it couldn't have anything at all to do with DKs in pvp gear hitting people in pvp gear for 10-12k obliterates or other stuff.
    No. Screenshot or it didn't happen.

    Quote Originally Posted by gaymer77
    It sure couldn't have anything to do with you have to kill a DK at least 1 1/2 times because he can heal for at least 1/2 his health instantly (kinda like you have to kill a pally twice because of LoH). It certainly has nothing to do with a DK can heal himself for quite a bit as he's beating away at YOUR HEALTH (deathstrike ftw!).
    If he has the rune power to do this. And btw - Deathstrike means no obliterate, which means shit dmg. We have something called runes which have to refresh.

    Quote Originally Posted by gaymer77
    It surely has nothing to do with a DK doing nothing but spamming COI on healers to kite them around while their partner blows away the other person in arena. And you know I'm positive it has nothing to do with the survivability that a DK has by himself before he kills you.
    Again, CoI requires frost runes, which means no obliterate OR deathstrike. As long as a DK CCs he does crap dmg.

    Quote Originally Posted by gaymer77
    I think this pretty much sums up your ignorance of the game. I really want to know what successful FotM combo since WotLK came out that DIDN'T involve a DK........really I do because I can't think of one that didn't. BTW as you can see, I do have a lvl 80 DK along with the 3 others so I do know a little about the class.
    Oh i can:

    2s: Rogue/Priest, Mage/Priest, Warrior/Paladin
    3s: Warrior/Ret/Heal, Ele/Destro/Paladin, Rogue/Mage/Priest, Hunter/Enh/Hpala

    For further incompetence and whine look here -> http://www.sk-gaming.com/arena/player/

    Yes, giev more nerfs! Baddies will never learn how to play against dks.
    (And btw, I faceroll destro in arena this season)

  13. #13

    Re: Pure Dispells - Disease- Vs Dk

    doesn't matter, agaisnt 2 dps setup you just have to SPAM COI, SPAM YOUR 2389 DEFENSIVE ABILITIES = PROFIT

  14. #14

    Re: Pure Dispells - Disease- Vs Dk

    truth hurts

  15. #15

    Re: Pure Dispells - Disease- Vs Dk

    in the long run you save yourself a lot of trouble if you give up and just roll a rogue, there never far from the top of the pile

  16. #16

    Re: Pure Dispells - Disease- Vs Dk

    Quote Originally Posted by flowa
    go away troll
    He does have a point though. A dk can kite alot of melee nearly indefinatly if they can't remove CoI...

    Your healer is oom? Np, just go spam CoI for a minute, ok reset, and other team is ragefrustrated gg.
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Outland&n=enbee
    -> I might be logged out in protpvpgear

  17. #17

    Re: Pure Dispells - Disease- Vs Dk

    Quote Originally Posted by enbee
    He does have a point though. A dk can kite alot of melee nearly indefinatly if they can't remove CoI...

    Your healer is oom? Np, just go spam CoI for a minute, ok reset, and other team is ragefrustrated gg.
    Stop sucking and tell your healer to dispel it.

    A healer will be able to dispel more often than we can use CoI. Since we can only use 2 CoI's every 10 seconds, and that's assuming we don't use Obliterate/Death Strike/Scourge Strike or Icy Touch.

    And stop trying to faceroll arenas with a druid if you can't dispel magic.

  18. #18

    Re: Pure Dispells - Disease- Vs Dk

    last time i checked healers couldn't drink while in combat and thats what happens when they dispel you, i love the way how people complained at harmstring but now that there's CoI, it's all ok.. after all it's just a ranged spammable snare

  19. #19
    Herald of the Titans Baabinator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    2,971

    Re: Pure Dispells - Disease- Vs Dk

    Quote Originally Posted by Raptorg
    Stop sucking and tell your healer to dispel it.

    A healer will be able to dispel more often than we can use CoI. Since we can only use 2 CoI's every 10 seconds, and that's assuming we don't use Obliterate/Death Strike/Scourge Strike or Icy Touch.

    And stop trying to faceroll arenas with a druid if you can't dispel magic.

    Chains of Ice = infinite
    Dispels = mana = finite.

    Stop.
    Scars show you the remnants and failures of the past.

    ~¡¡¡!!!AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, STOP ASKING ABOUT MY AVATAR, I DON'T KNOW!!!¡¡¡~

  20. #20

    Re: Pure Dispells - Disease- Vs Dk

    Quote Originally Posted by Baabinator

    Chains of Ice = infinite
    Dispels = mana = finite.

    Stop.
    here we go...again

    Chains of ice = infinite...2 every 10 seconds

    dispels=mana=infinite(mana regen?)

    Stop.
    Ta Daa! - Loki

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •