Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Fury DPS Improvements

Alot of nice stuff thank you guys ok,

installed slamalert which helps alot never ever miss slam procs now
    also replaced grim toll with my greatness card a wise choice? got girm toll, wrathstone and greatness so jsut went with greatness.

Yes, Greatness over GT is a great choice at your level of passive ArP. As long as you have Wrathstone, you may look into dropping Victor's Call, and gemming a little expertise to make up for it, but it honestly probably wouldn't be that much of a dps increase, and it would cost you another 3 epic red gems, so it might be a little expensive for such a minor increase.

The other thing I wanted to mention is just to make sure you pop your Victors Call during Death Wish, and always pop it before you have a WW. WW counts as 2 hits and will proc 2 stacks off one GCD, gets you a tiny bit extra use out of it, but every bit will help. You would also do well to pop your Victors Call and Death Wish within 4-6 seconds of a fight starting, assuming your tank has the threat for it. At the very beginning of a fight, both your zerkings are going to proc, and so is your greatness card. Coupled w/ VC and DW you can put out some ridiculous burst damage, and generally speaking most guilds don't pop BL/Heroism until 2 minutes into the fight anyways, so they will be up again later.

Quote Originally Posted by Synthets
    Reroll
    Was waiting for the troll

Quote Originally Posted by Syonide
    Yes, Greatness over GT is a great choice at your level of passive ArP. As long as you have Wrathstone, you may look into dropping Victor's Call, and gemming a little expertise to make up for it, but it honestly probably wouldn't be that much of a dps increase, and it would cost you another 3 epic red gems, so it might be a little expensive for such a minor increase.

The other thing I wanted to mention is just to make sure you pop your Victors Call during Death Wish, and always pop it before you have a WW. WW counts as 2 hits and will proc 2 stacks off one GCD, gets you a tiny bit extra use out of it, but every bit will help. You would also do well to pop your Victors Call and Death Wish within 4-6 seconds of a fight starting, assuming your tank has the threat for it. At the very beginning of a fight, both your zerkings are going to proc, and so is your greatness card. Coupled w/ VC and DW you can put out some ridiculous burst damage, and generally speaking most guilds don't pop BL/Heroism until 2 minutes into the fight anyways, so they will be up again later.

Yup always made sure to pop victor's call before i pop deathwish usually i wait until tanks have established agro yea

LOL I HAVE MY SPACEBAR BOUND TO HS = WIN

Jeez no wonder you do terrible DPS seeming HS spam is 30% of your dppppsss... REROLL.

Why isit whenever somebody asks for abit of advice the Rerollers come out of their boxes?