Healer/DPS vs Destro/Rogue 2v2 help

I am trying out rdruid/war and we have been doing very well except against destro/rogue. We have tried multiple strats but keep getting clobbered.

We have tried:
    1. Pounce -> 3x cyclone on warlock. Heal through the rogue's damage + wound. This usually ends up with me getting seduced -> blind -> seduce etc while rogue kills my partner.

2. Pounce -> cyclone the rogue. Problem is rogue has already opened on warrior so the warlock is pounding into him while my partner has only a few hots on. Also rogue will trinket cyclone and CloS/vanish finish off the warrior with the warlock helping. Sometimes they dont even bother cc'ing me as I cannot heal through the burst.

3. Start in tree with hots on both of us. Match lasts longer but as soon as they re-open with some of our trinkets down it is good game because they can burst through fulll hots... rediculous burst from warlock.

Re: Healer/DPS vs Destro/Rogue 2v2 help

A few thoughts:

Possibly obvious, but warrior wants to go shield and defensive stance unless they switch to you as it's really just about outlasting the burst. If latency is decent he might be able to rely on skill for ideal spell reflects or just hope to get lucky. Warrior can intervene to you if needed to get distance.

Try to keep bleeds up on rogue and alternate cyclones while your warrior gradually works down their health.

Kill the pet, twice.

Deleted

your war needs to go into def mode, /shield reflect the locks burst. Just survive their burst/cc. Then there is not much they can do!

When me (protholy) and my partner (war) meets destro lock + heal or dps. My war just spell reflect the burst from the lock. If u are locky he will 20-50% damage him self, stupid OP lock

i used to play destruc lock healer in 2vs2 and we where just a free kill for any war druid team. Only nub druid runnin normal form i seduced and feared and then i could kill the war.

But war+dru vs rogue lock is a free kill for the rogue lock. we just cant be killed rofl.
    i always lol when we meet a war btw nowadays thats in my 2vs2 and 3vs3 weeeeee rogue lock 2vs2 and wizardcleave 3vs3 ;D

im sry i got owned so many times by wars but now i love to meet them ^^

Well I dont see the problem rly...
    Always pre hot, you can control always 1 dps, like cyclone root, in critical moments you can stun rogue if you are keeping lock LoS..

So, kite them as much as possible, if you stay open you will get 1 shoted..
    Save your trinket for blind/critical moments.