Thread: Reroll

Boar

Reroll

Hi guys, i need an advice from good old thief's and killers! I am thinking about making dwarf rogue, what do you think about that ?? Its awesome to strike from no where and rape them from behind, rip all the flesh and take all their money ;D

p.s: this is me second char, i give piece of me soul to me chars cuz i love them :P

Re: Reroll

Dwarf female Rogue. 8)
    Hi

Boar

too horny for me their things does this when u move <---->( . Y . )<----> ;D

Undead is most evil
    Orc is most unfitting [Ever seen an Orc-Rogue stealthing up to something? Looks hilarious.]
    Troll is most relaxxed, though a tad bit tall
    Really hate Dwarf-Rogues, stupid little fuckers... somehow only played by people who beat me in 2's. [I really hardly win against dwarf rogues, no clue as to why though... Oh, and only male dwarves. Females=Free-Kill]
    Nightelf is... meh
    Human sucks
    Gnome is funny, definitely the most stealthy ones
    Belf is... meh

Troll-Rogue for life!

Quote Originally Posted by Voij
    Undead is most evil
    Orc is most unfitting [Ever seen an Orc-Rogue stealthing up to something? Looks hilarious.]
    Troll is most relaxxed, though a tad bit tall
    Really hate Dwarf-Rogues, stupid little fuckers... somehow only played by people who beat me in 2's. [I really hardly win against dwarf rogues, no clue as to why though... Oh, and only male dwarves. Females=Free-Kill]
    Nightelf is... meh
    Human sucks
    Gnome is funny, definitely the most stealthy ones
    Belf is... meh

Troll-Rogue for life!
    i would say human and undead are arguably the best rogues atm, in pvp AND pve, due to will of the forsaken and every man for himself, in pve humans get the expertise with maces and swords, which is very nice as well

Play what you want.

I mean why ask? YOU'RE the one having to stare at it for hours/days/weeks on end (depending upon your nerdiness) (:
    "... Most things that are over-hyped don't live up to it. Anyone remember Halo 3? People were acting like Jesus was being resurrected on their front porch with a plate of chocolate chip cookies and liquid awesome in his wine glass..."

Alliance - Human, get carried by perception vs other stealth classes.

Horde - Undead, Wotf gives a massive advantage vs classes with fear.

Quote Originally Posted by speedymonkey
    Alliance - Human, get carried by perception vs other stealth classes.
    You do know it was nerfed, don't you? It does pretty much nothing now. And they nerfed sword/mace racial. It's all about the free pvp trinket AKA 'Every Man for Himself', which is shithot cuz it's sorta like a free trinket slot when you're pvping.

Quote Originally Posted by Illunis
    i would say human and undead are arguably the best rogues atm, in pvp AND pve, due to will of the forsaken and every man for himself, in pve humans get the expertise with maces and swords, which is very nice as well
    ....PERCEPTION IS A HUGE FACTOR............oh ya i cheat with goggles anyway....nvm.....and yes they work even if they only work for 15 seconds they still work.....nom nom nom...