Thread: Fire Nova 3.0.3

Fire Nova 3.0.3

I stopped playing wow about 3-4months ago, since the Elemental shamans werent improving...

weak CC
    Low health pool (i guess its been fixed by giving us 500hp lol)
    No Escape ability

I always thought that the Fire Nova Totem needed a buff... since shamans had to plan 4-5sec in advance to stun an enemy for only 2sec... instead of buffing it, they took the stun away completely and gave us a AOE inscrease for Pve... and we still need to run to mob and drop TOW to even do damage with it...

Blizz is making it extremely easy to stay away... and making AION look even better

Re: Fire Nova 3.0.3

Quote Originally Posted by Darkakuma
    Blizz is making it extremely easy to stay away... and making AION look even better
    Every patch my excitement grows that the game is becoming a natural pesticide to elitist pricks. Blizzard is making it extremely easy for them to leave the game for games that I'm not playing, and I like this.
    YOU BROKE THE RULES...
    NOW, I'LL PULL OUT ALL YOUR PUBIC HAIR!

Never understood why people come back on content patches and expect to find revolutionary changes to the same game they played 4 months ago.

If you do not like the way the expansion is going so much so that you quit, try again at the next expansion if at all. The next expansion is the only time you willl see serious job class issues addressed if they are addressed at all.

Aion has been out for a while now, try it instead of worring about a game you hated.

Quote Originally Posted by WastedFire
    Never understood why people come back on content patches and expect to find revolutionary changes to the same game they played 4 months ago.

If you do not like the way the expansion is going so much so that you quit, try again at the next expansion if at all. The next expansion is the only time you willl see serious job class issues addressed if they are addressed at all.

Aion has been out for a while now, try it instead of worring about a game you hated.
    The reason i expect drastic/serious changes is because they said they wanted to redesign shamans to not be turrets and more mobile... but of couse that hasnt happened yet... by the time that the new expansion comes out and we get buffs, so will all surrounding classes...so we arent on par with other classes, we are still step behind POST CATACLYSM

10+ Year Old Account

The reason i expect drastic/serious changes is because they said they wanted to redesign shamans to not be turrets and more mobile... but of couse that hasnt happened yet... by the time that the new expansion comes out and we get buffs, so will all surrounding classes...so we arent on par with other classes, we are still step behind POST CATACLYSM
    Last time I checked about this not wanting elemental shamans to not feel like turrets is in Cataclysm. This is still Wrath of the Lich King. So no, no drastic changes for shamans in general for now. There is still a lot of time before Cataclysm comes out and there is going to be a lot of changes when that goes live.
    :3

stop raging if ya dont wanna be a turret dont GO ELE GO ENHANCE LEET MELEE NOT A TURRET ANYMORE
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler

If you are trying to AE tank and a bad dps is attacking the wrong target and dies, we call that justice.

6 second CD stun (after talents)

um... yesplz

Herald of the Titans Drunkenfinn's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account

Pissing me off that they removed the stun.

I loved dropping EB and Fire Nova at the same time to Root the enemy and just when they thought they'd get outta the roots they'd get stunned :/ Basicly against some classes it was during this particular stun that I was really able to cast something.

I hope they make the stun baseline, allthought it could be a tad bit OP

15+ Year Old Account

Just tested fire nova on the PTR. My elemental gear is t8.5ish. Fire nova has 6sec cd and crits for 5k, it's fucking insane Remember, that was dummy testing without any buffs.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

I want ele shammys to be like in tbc.. I remember in arena I had to stay on the shammy to keep him fro casting... or else he could just burst us down
    This user has been banned.