Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst
1
2
3
4
5
13
... LastLast
  1. #41

    Re: Patch 3.3 Now live on PTRs

    Quote Originally Posted by Naydie
    I doubt that change to cleaving will be a buff really. Check the other change, an immobalize proc on hamstring, which is a glyph currently. I'm guessing those 2 glyphs might be removed.
    If the glyph is removed, that would definitely open up a window to add my devastate glyphs.
    Quote Originally Posted by kazmeyer
    What makes more sense, genius?* That your uber-security had a flaw, or that someone cracked Blizzard's servers and instead of compromising thousands of accounts, they just singled out you?* What did you do, piss off the Joker or something?
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Cenarius&n=Aredan - 80 Prot Warrior
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Cenarius&n=Daxter - 80 MM hunter
    PVP is a matter of overcoming your own weaknesses while exploiting the weaknesses of others.

    If you suck, it's because you can't comprehend the previous sentence.

  2. #42

    Re: Patch 3.3 Now live on PTRs


    /DROOL
    "Horde, quit whining about Blood Elves. You say we are girly and yet it is you who are whining like 16 yr old girls that are not getting their way."

  3. #43

    Re: Patch 3.3 Now live on PTRs

    Quote Originally Posted by Daxter
    If the glyph is removed, that would definitely open up a window to add my devastate glyphs.
    Sorry for the confusion people. The tooltip has just been clarified when it's glyphed.
    Developer - http://db.mmo-champion.com/
    Developer - http://wowtal.com

  4. #44
    The Patient Shoat's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    NRW, Germany
    Posts
    283

    Re: Patch 3.3 Now live on PTRs

    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    Shaman
    Elemental
    • Fire Nova now Causes the shaman's active Fire totem to emit a wave of flames, inflicting 893 to 997 Fire damage to enemies within 10 yards of the totem.

    And there I thought the Nova would actually come out of the Shaman. Which would have been way more awesome... *sigh*


    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    Blizzard didn't have any problem killing Kael'thas, Illidan, Kael'thas, Lady Vashj, or even Kael'thas.


    Shake it like a sword with a dead guy on it!

  5. #45

    Re: Patch 3.3 Now live on PTRs

    Quote Originally Posted by Nirron
    I wonder could we already be getting a Legendary caster Sword? Quel'Delar might just be that.. infused with the power of the Sunwell.
    they promised the first new legendary of new expansion would be caster.

    they were kinda arm twisted into making this statement because casters pointed out just how short an amount of time they had to make use of Atiesh (and it was by no means easy to get) and the fact there hasn't been one since.

    anyway, i very much doubt, whatever the next caster legendary is, it will be a sword thus limiting it's use to two classes.
    Mannoroth nodded. "The warrior shows much promise... I would see more of his kind, learn their potential..." WoTA

    gee thx Brox...

  6. #46

    Re: Patch 3.3 Now live on PTRs

    Quote Originally Posted by Nirron
    I wonder could we already be getting a Legendary caster Sword? Quel'Delar might just be that.. infused with the power of the Sunwell.
    As a shadow priest (and I assume my fellow elemental shamans and boomkins will back me up), I say no f**king way will they make a caster sword a legendary...that's like making a legendary polearm with 3.1 speed, no point.
    'u get constant hit by ice shit from roof so you can travel instantly all across the room'

  7. #47

    Re: Patch 3.3 Now live on PTRs

    NO NO NO!!! No more resistance fights!!

  8. #48

    Re: Patch 3.3 Now live on PTRs

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainArlong
    NO NO NO!!! No more resistance fights!!
    :'(

  9. #49
    Dreadlord Nirron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    958

    Re: Patch 3.3 Now live on PTRs

    Quote Originally Posted by sleekit
    they promised the first new legendary of new expansion would be caster.

    they were kinda arm twisted into making this statement because casters pointed out just how short an amount of time they had to make use of Atiesh (and it was by no means easy to get) and the fact there hasn't been one since.

    anyway, i very much doubt, whatever the next caster legendary is, it will be a sword thus limiting it's use to two classes.
    I'm aware of this.

  10. #50

    Re: Patch 3.3 Now live on PTRs

    Resistance fights are a way better way to slow things down compared to gating, limited number of tries or timed windows of tries.

    It's a great things for guild effort and a good pug killer. I love them!

    Althou here it's most likely placesholders.


  11. #51

    Re: Patch 3.3 Now live on PTRs

    Where is the entrance to the new instance exactly?

    *Flies around the Citadel on PTR*

  12. #52

    Re: Patch 3.3 Now live on PTRs

    The Frozen Halls looks incredible!

  13. #53

    Re: Patch 3.3 Now live on PTRs

    Anyone else surprised that blizzard actually made 1 piece of useable mail gear with expertise on it that wasnt set???


    I'm happy.

  14. #54

    Re: Patch 3.3 Now live on PTRs

    Please include a new alchemy trinket in 3.3

    But the changes so far seems fair.. Nothing that makes me jump YET
    Everyone thinks their world is falling.. If they had a solid sense of perspective, they probably wouldn't be gamers.

  15. #55

    Re: Patch 3.3 Now live on PTRs

    Repost from the other thread, some screenshots of The Pit of Saron, the wing of the Icecrown 5 man that's currently on the PTR (contrary to the patch notes): http://www.flickr.com/photos/4316538...7622498331122/

  16. #56
    Dreadlord Nirron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    958

    Re: Patch 3.3 Now live on PTRs

    Quote Originally Posted by talrob
    As a shadow priest (and I assume my fellow elemental shamans and boomkins will back me up), I say no f**king way will they make a caster sword a legendary...that's like making a legendary polearm with 3.1 speed, no point.
    Get a Val'anyr Now its time for Warlock and Mage to get their Legendary! (After Atiesh that is no longer available).
    However I'm almost sure that this weapon will be some item that unlocks something somewhere rather then an actual Legendary.

    Just saying for Cataclysm! Legendary Sword. (Class: Mage, Warlock)

  17. #57

    Re: Patch 3.3 Now live on PTRs

    Other classes will be pissed the tanks will be taking the "orbs of icecrown" first and like 6 per item lol
    "Marking targets, coordinating CC, and *most importantly*, pulling responsibly so that 9 elites didn't rush us and wipe the party.* I'm sorry, but those skills, entirely missing now in WotLK, are the real signs of skill and ability to tank effectively."

  18. #58

    Re: Patch 3.3 Now live on PTRs

    Quote Originally Posted by Nirron
    Get a Val'anyr Now its time for Warlock and Mage to get their Legendary! (After Atiesh that is no longer available).
    However I'm almost sure that this weapon will be some item that unlocks something somewhere rather then an actual Legendary.

    Just saying for Cataclysm! Legendary Sword. (Class: Mage, Warlock)
    I think you'll find it's actually going to be a Legendary Caster Fist Weapon.

  19. #59

    Re: Patch 3.3 Now live on PTRs

    Unless I missed it already, pretty sure those NR pieces are so wildly under budget as to be simply place holders. The other pieces have FAR more Stamina and sockets to boot, I just don't see them tossing in random pieces like that with TBC values on them.

    WTB more info about the Quel sword.

  20. #60

    Re: Patch 3.3 Now live on PTRs

    Am I the only one that noticed that none of the crafted Mail Physical DPS gear has intellect on it?

    I'm sure that Quel'delar is a sword. And I'm sure that Krasus wants it, but he's too lazy to do all the work himself, so he gets you to do it.

    Once you're done, he takes it from you and gives you some trinket and then shoves you off the top of Wyrmrest Temple.
    "Let's get one thing straight. This is not a cheerocracy. I am the cheertator here. I make the cheercisions, and I will deal with the cheeronsequences. Now, if there are no more cheeruptions, we can cheertinue. Thank you."

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •