Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

Re: Patch 3.3 Now live on PTRs

Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    Mage
    Arcane
    • Arcane Empowerment additional effect - In addition, when you score a critical hit with Arcane Missiles, Arcane Explosion, Arcane Blast, or Arcane Barrage all party and raid members have all damage increased by 1/2/3% for 10 sec.

You must be kiding me, no mage will fire spec know with this change :'(

Well, too bad, no more +5% crit in raid know, warlocks prepare to return affliction hahaha[/list]

Quote Originally Posted by Fenixhart
    While on the other hand it serves as far more efficient for gearing up many guild members. The old system was stupid in how if you didn't get that token, you had to wait a week and that any Tokens for slots you alreayd had were wasted. Now Any token is useful, and even not getting one you can still progress towards better gear.
    While I do agree it can be frustrating, to me it feels like Tier sets have become just too easy to acquire. I mean, if people are running around in Tier 10 sets a couple weeks after this patch is released, what are they suppose to do till the release of Cataclysm? Sell badges for orbs...again?

Right now, most people are done with Tier 9 and crusader orbs are dropping in price every week and the set has only been available since mid-August. If Tier 10 is suppose to last until the launch of Cataclysm, I sincerely hope it takes at LEAST a few weeks or a month to even acquire a single piece

Am i the only druid troubled by the rejuvenation change? or am i seeing something incorrect.

On the other hand i am very excited about all the other 3.3 stuff

15+ Year Old Account

Those new totems look awesome. I wonder why they didn't add the goblin totems? The dwarf ones won't be available until Cataclysm any way.

It's about time arcane gets a raid support talent. +3% damage to raid is amazing.
    DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised. The above post is entirely fictional and purely for entertainment purposes only. Any similarities to real life events, animals, humans, persons, politicians, or any other form of entity, living, dead or in any other state of existence, is purely coincidental. The author cannot and will not be held accountable for such similarities or any other parallels that are imagined and/or drawn by you, the reader, between the above fictional work and real life events.

Quote Originally Posted by Necket
    Am i the only druid troubled by the rejuvenation change? or am i seeing something incorrect.

On the other hand i am very excited about all the other 3.3 stuff
    It's a bug fix. Apparently, no one noticed that their highest rank rejuv was lasting 3 seconds longer than it should until now.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokchop
    It's a bug fix. Apparently, no one noticed that their highest rank rejuv was lasting 3 seconds longer than it should until now.
    Oh, well i never knew. In that case it wont be much of a unpleasant fix

Quote Originally Posted by nubnub2009

Emblem of Frost = badges for tier 10 (thats what i think it will be)

DONT MAKE ME FORCED TO RAID OLD CONTENT I HAVE RAIDIED A MILLION TIMES ALREADY TO GET MY NEW TIER 10 SET PLEASE.

If Blizzard plan to make tier 10 requirements to raid old instances, it might be time for me to leave the game, i don't want to be foreced to raid Sartharion, Malygos, Ulduar, Naxxramus again to get tier 10, this is a step to far into milking a product as much as you can milk it. I simply don't find these instances fun anymore and am sick of them, being forced to do them for new gear will kill this game for me.

Someone tell me i'm wrong? ???
    most of those take 5-10min to do with the current gear lvl ...i dont like it but ..its not that bad

Quote Originally Posted by Razia
    Draenei don't have any unique ones either, at least not yet.
    The current Draenei totems don't count?

Quote Originally Posted by Razia
    Draenei don't have any unique ones either, at least not yet.
    Wat.

So uhh.. anyone else notice this?

http://db.mmo-champion.com/q/14441/garroshs-autograph/

Garrosh in org/cataclysm by valentines? ;D

new map/quest screen

Just so you know, the actual affect of the new DK Rune is 13 Def and 1% sta. The tooltip is in error.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkskeleton
    No ones forcing you to do the weekly raids for badges, its just a reward for those who do it. If you want to do it the hard way then go raid Icecrown and skip the weekly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Falcio
    Calm down, calm down. You are not going to be forced to do them.

You'll be down 10 emblems a week, but you won't be forced to do it.

And I personally don't really care if I have to do content I've passed over already. They'd be facerolls anyway. Plus, this is the last content patch for Wrath...it means we have only a few months of this content being viable left. Then we will never have to worry about it again save for achievements.
    There won't be a progress guild in the whole game that won't raid old content to get badges of frost if they are to be used for tier 10.

And this forces each guild member to raid the old content with their guild.

If a player was to say to his guildeess "I dont want to raid old content because i'm sick of it", then that player will be forced out his guild one way or another.

It is very naive of you to think otherwise.

Anyway, maybe alot will have fun raiding all old content to get new gear, but not me, this is one step too far for me to enjoy the game, i won't find it fun at all.

Will wait and see if this is the case, but if it is, i don't think i'll be playing the game much longer, i have been playing almost 5 years now, but enough is enough.

I want new content for new gear, being forced to raid old content to get an edge is Blizzard treating players for fools. How much money do they want to milk from us to play old content?

Because that's all it is, they have devised a system where you are paying to play old content over and over again and i'm afraid that just isn't a good time investment for me.

No thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by drukai
    I think, the most interesting part about these, is that they are not making you clear the whole damn dungeon.
    People will join a naxx raid for patchwerk to get 10 frost emblems and then leave. GG

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by nubnub2009
    RAIDIED
    Naxxramus
    Someone tell me i'm wrong? ???
    You are wrong, mate.

Deleted

Just create a group for the daily raidquest and leave alltogether, the quests isn't at fault here, its the egocentric mind most of the people have. You will already find ppl leaving midraid cause their item didn't dropped from this one boss.

I like the Raiddaily, die itempreview looks not bad and the totems are great =)

Quote Originally Posted by dbs
    You are wrong, mate.
    Oh God, the ./care grammar police hit me.

What a good citizen you are.

OMG THE WEP MODELS /drool

Man, those item designers have let me down time after time, and now, they just sky-rocketed back to heaven, those things look awesome, ESPECIALLY the shields <3

1 word.

GIEF
    Don't Fwoosh me.