Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

Re: Patch 3.3 Now live on PTRs

A model of King Terenas, the spirit of Uther protecting the sword from Arthas' evil, now I'm guessing Mograine will pop up somewhere too considering he mysteriously vanished after lvl 60 Naxx, so oki...

10+ Year Old Account

This is freaking awesome, can't wait to see the preview of Tier 10 gear now!

Quote Originally Posted by Rilgon
    Did you happen to notice through your tear-soaked eyes that it's the first boss in each wing?

15 minutes in and out and done. Quit your whining.

And it can be done in 10-man, too.

Edit: also, I SWEAR TO GOD I REFUSE TO SOAK NATURE DAMAGE AGAIN, I AM STILL GOING TO THERAPY FOR HUHURAN, I WILL NOT FARM NOXXION AGAIN, AND YOU CANNOT FUCKING MAKE ME
    I understand your frustrated and would like to take it out on people here on these forums that don't like certain changes, but let me explain further for you.

I don't care if it took 1 minute or 100 hours to get these 10 badges.

It's the PRINCIPAL OF BEING FORCED to raid through OLD CONTENT to get NEW GEAR that i don't like.

Thank you for listening :-*

Quote Originally Posted by nubnub2009
    I understand your frustrated and would like to take it out on people here on these forums that don't like certain changes, but let me explain further for you.

It's the PRINCIPAL OF BEING FORCED to raid through OLD CONTENT to get NEW GEAR that i don't like.

you're fucking stupid. honestly.

Except you're not being forced to do it.

You're simply complaining about having to make a choice to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Orden
    A model of King Terenas, the spirit of Uther protecting the sword from Arthas' evil, now I'm guessing Mograine will pop up somewhere too considering he mysteriously vanished after lvl 60 Naxx, so oki...
    This is some hot stuff.I can't wait for more epic questlines

wow. look at his hands.. they are huge (Terenas Minithil)

Deleted

YOU AREN'T FORCED !
    Or get a guild that corresponds to your way of playing.

hmm let me see now:
    Dailies heroics in TBC
    Daily heroics in WOLTK
    The whole principle of heroics in general
    Hardmodes

Nope....nothing new here.

Your not being forced, your playing this game out of free will.
    You are not being forced to raid older raidinstances, if you dont want it.. you dont do it.
    How hard can that be?

And if you tell us you can't be competitive that way, get over it. It's your own choice

:-*

missing Kel'Thuzad must die on "Weeklys"!!!!!!

else seems decent and i hope this dungeon will own

rgds

Quote Originally Posted by Pally_Power
    I read 'Holy Shock, Flash of Light, Holy Light' and 'mana cost reduced' and almost jumped with excitement. Then I read it again and found the 'for lower ranks' and I cried inside.
    Which means you can undercast again, I actually consider this a possible buff. God knows paladins don't NEED to use their highest rank HL in a lot of cases.

The shields are... IMO !
    Wow is not a game.. is a world !

So now priests should heal like days ago - using different levels of the same spells ?

Quote Originally Posted by Drooid
    Which means you can undercast again, I actually consider this a possible buff. God knows paladins don't NEED to use their highest rank HL in a lot of cases.
    Doubt it. they'll probably still keep the 'spell costs of lower ranks use same mana as highest rank' rule. Only issue then would be if you could get around it by not buying the higher rank in the first place....

Hmm confusing.

Quote Originally Posted by Solitare-sp
    Doubt it. they'll probably still keep the 'spell costs of lower ranks use same mana as highest rank' rule. Only issue then would be if you could get around it by not buying the higher rank in the first place....

Hmm confusing.
    They are making leveling easier for the new players which will join with Cataclysm release.

Quote Originally Posted by Necket
    And if you tell us you can't be competitive that way, get over it. It's your own choice

:-*
    That's the problem, it isn't my choice.
    If i wish to remain competitive i am FORCED to raid OLD content.

This is the FIRST time raiding old content to get new gear has ever happened.

It's a change i don't welcome, like or support.

That's the problem, it isn't my choice.
    If i wish to remain competitive i am FORCED to raid OLD content.

This is the FIRST time raiding old content to get new gear has ever happened.

It's a change i don't welcome, like or support.
    I am also FURIOUS that I will have to step into Naxx or OS for 10 minutes to get an easy 10 emblems once a week! This is MUCH more frustrating than running old and lame heroics once a day for 2 emblems!

Is it just me or the troll totems look a bit like the faces of the ghosts in pacman?

Quote Originally Posted by Woony
    They are making leveling easier for the new players which will join with Cataclysm release.
    I get that...

But in the past, before some patch in TBC, healers used to do what is called 'downranking'. say you had two versions of the same spell, call them Heal (rank 10) and Heal (rank 15). Players used to more often use heal (rank 10) as the mana cost was lower, and the lower heal was often just overheal and wasted.

Blizz changed that, so the mana cost of all ranks of spells was the same. Which removed downranking.

If they change the mana cost of lower ranks without keeping that in place, we have downranking again. If they somehow make it so it changes when you only have the highest rank, then mix/maxer will create healers which do not buy the highest rank of heal, so they have the lower mana cost...

The only real way around this would be to have some scaling system which increases mana cost of spells as you level, or as you get access to the higher healing spells.