Page 10 of 22 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

Re: Patch 3.3 Now live on PTRs

Anyone found the Horde versions of the Quel'delar questline, or this some Alliance only shenanigans?
    | Youtube: Haylen Games! | Twitter: @Haylengames |

hmm they changed Bone shield again back to 5min? (i hope yes... and the spell tooltip to be wrong : )

SS from PTR

Quote Originally Posted by nubnub2009
    This is the FIRST time raiding old content to get new gear has ever happened.
    Yeah, because TBC didn't consist entirely of people facerolling Kara every week so that they could buy new gear both when ZA and Sunwell was released.

You are just a failure.

Deleted

It would be sweet if the "Icecrown Thing of Crafting Things" listed in the craftables' mats would be the actual name for the ICC orb-equivalents. I wonder what they'll come up with though and if it's an orb at all, considering there's already a Frozen Orb. I'd settle for a vortex in the vein of SSC's Nether Vortices. Think "Frostbitten Ice Vortex of Wintery Permafrost".

Quote Originally Posted by Solitare-sp

The only real way around this would be to have some scaling system which increases mana cost of spells as you level, or as you get access to the higher healing spells.
    which it already is.
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ravencrest&cn=Haesten

w000t, Terenas Menethil is alive?!

• Quote Originally Posted by Toriankel

You must be kiding me, no mage will fire spec know with this change :'(

Well, too bad, no more +5% crit in raid know, warlocks prepare to return affliction hahaha
    Quote Originally Posted by Toriankel
    Nearly no mage is speccing fire even now (speaking as a die-hard-fire-mage-one-week-ago). I welcome
    this change. It makes things easier (less "you selfish buffless DPS, one of you should spec fire" argument a bit).
    Somebody got a Dark Intent and a Focus Magic for Tarecgosa and me? ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Mushin
    Yeah, because TBC didn't consist entirely of people facerolling Kara every week so that they could buy new gear both when ZA and Sunwell was released.

You are just a failure.
    You are correct, they didn't.

TBC end game badges were used to purchase inferior gear to what t6/sunwell gear was.
    No serious end game raider needed to buy badge gear, because they got it from raids.

This new badge system FORCES people to raid OLD CONTENT to get NEWEST GEAR.

THIS IS THE FIRST TIME THIS HAS EVER HAPPENED.

Don't try to bullshit me saying this is what happened at the end of TBC, i have extensively played throughout the whole game since UBRS was released and your incorrect statement won't wash with me.

I simply can not and will not support the necessity to raid old content to purchase needed newest tier sets. It's forcing people to play old content against their will or desire in order for them to remain competitive.

That's the problem, it isn't my choice.
    If i wish to remain competitive i am FORCED to raid OLD content.

This is the FIRST time raiding old content to get new gear has ever happened.

It's a change i don't welcome, like or support.
    You know, with all that rage, you'd be a good tank.

Quote Originally Posted by Varenthin
    w000t, Terenas Menethil is alive?!
    He's dead, dude.

His model will probably be used in a flashback, his ghost or something along those lines.

He's not alive....

http://db.mmo-champion.com/q/14441/garroshs-autograph/

So .. Cataclysm out before childrens week then !

TBC end game badges were used to purchase inferior gear to what t6/sunwell gear was.
    No serious end game raider needed to buy badge gear, because they got it from raids.

Don't try to bullshit me saying this is what happened at the end of TBC, i have extensively played throughout the whole game since UBRS was released and your incorrect statement won't wash with me.

I simply can not and will not support the necessity to raid old content to purchase needed newest tier sets. It's forcing people to play old content against their will or desire in order for them to remain competitive.

Then quit

Quote Originally Posted by Tuuuu Drengen
    Those race totems are nice

But wont Taurens get any or has it just not been maded yet?
    You're just as stupid as the guy complaining about teh lack of Draenei totems...

DONT MAKE ME FORCED TO RAID OLD CONTENT I HAVE RAIDIED A MILLION TIMES ALREADY TO GET MY NEW TIER 10 SET PLEASE.
    It seems to me you only have to kill 1 boss (the Naxx ones are all "first-in-wing" bosses).
    Though I see your point.
    Somebody got a Dark Intent and a Focus Magic for Tarecgosa and me? ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Deathleaper

Then quit
    Yea that is an option, but something i don't want to do tbh.

I enjoy playing with my friends. I enjoy looking forward to new content, exploring new raids, working towards new gear and having fun with new content.

That is why i feel a bit miffed at having to work backwards to get new gear.

Quitting a game i love because i don't enjoy a major aspect of the game that will be introduced is a particularly sucky thing to happen.

Gearing up is a major aspect in character progression.

Reverse / Backwards content in order to progress your character is something i have a REAL problem with.

I want CONTENT AND CHARACTER progression, not backwards content in order to move my character forward.

It's retarded and definately something that will influence my enjoyability of the game.

I'll underling my point in red so people can quickly glance at the issue i have -

I DO NOT WISH TO HAVE BACKWARDS CONTENT IN ORDER TO MOVE MY CHARACTER PROGRESSION FORWARDS. CONTENT PROGRESSION IS JUST AS IMPORTANT AS CHARACTER PROGRESSION IN ORDER TO ENJOY THE GAME.

You're an idiot. Shut up.

No one's forcing you to do crap. You'll still be competitive from getting your badges inside Ice Crown. Even if you get 10 less a week (whoopty doo!)

If you don't like it, don't do it. Quit acting like a god damn cry baby. If you played from UBRS like you claim, you'd also remember a time when we didn't get epics thrown in our faces left and right with minimal effort.

I swear to god.... People bitch about the game getting too casual and that epics are too easy "wahhhh wahhh" then they cry when something is released that means they have to do a little more work that's completely optional.

I seriously doubt you remember how much "old content" vanilla forced us through in order to get resist gear. Either that or you never raided.

Yea that is an option, but something i don't want to do tbh.

I enjoy playing with my friends. I enjoy looking forward to new content, exploring new raids, working towards new gear and having fun with new content.

That is why i feel a bit miffed at having to work backwards to get new gear.

Quitting a game i love because i don't enjoy a major aspect of the game that will be introduced is a particularly sucky thing to happen.

Gearing up is a major aspect in character progression.

Reverse / Backwards content in order to progress your character is something i have a REAL problem with.

I want CONTENT AND CHARACTER progression, not backwards content in order to move my character forward.

It's retarded and definately something that will influence my enjoyability of the game.
    Imo its not that big of a deal. Your doing daily heroics which technically all that content should be dead, but we still do it. Its giving you another way to get a few pieces of gold and a chance to get a few emblems.

To the small army of drones crying "it's only 15 minutes!", well if 15 minutes of your life are worth so little the problem is yours, not mine.

How about Icecrown Citadel dropping enough badges to' take care of Icecrown loot? That's all we ask.
    This is a GAME. Its meant to be fun. The mechanism that we're supposed to' waste 15 mins on old content to enjoy new content isn't in the player's interest; its a marketing ploy to' force you to have you logged with something to do at all times without having to provide the content to' support it.

Hope your damn eyes and at least admit you're being MILKED. But since you're so brainwashed that your answer is "thank god its only half an hour" , I guess its too late. Besides, most people here already plays some 20-30 hours a week... What's 30 mins more, they would be' idling in Shattrah anyways.

Nobody is forcing you to do raid old content to get new gear - just raid IC.
    Yes, you're right, it will be easier for people who will raid old content to get new gear, because they will get more badges. But I mean... cmon, look at list of bosses to kill... are they even hard to pug? or do it with guild? Will take UP to 30 minutes to kill ANY of these, which is faster than doing 5x daily heroics in overall. You dont need 25 man, you can do it in 10 man - doesnt matter...
    Really, is it that bad?...

The quest line can be fucking epic...i smell Undecity style phased Sunwell