Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ...
LastLast

Re: Patch 3.3 Now live on PTRs

Whats up with the ugly ass crossbow, bows and guns?

Make them all as graphicly awsome as Star's Fury god damnit

Stood in the Fire NefariousNinja's Avatar

# PARTY_LFG_BOOT_COOLDOWN = "You must wait before initiating another player boot.";
    # PARTY_LFG_BOOT_IN_PROGRESS = "Another boot vote is already in progress.";
    # PARTY_LFG_BOOT_LIMIT = "You can not initiate any more party boots.";

Quote Originally Posted by treston323
    I'm starting to think we'll see the new Race/class combos in 3.3 =o
    Because there are Dwarf totem models..?
    Maybe there are Dwarf shaman NPCs in Icecrown. :/

-Tator

Quote Originally Posted by tatortotts
    Because there are Dwarf totem models..?
    Maybe there are Dwarf shaman NPCs in Icecrown. :/

-Tator
    Maybe Blizzard will introduce the new class/race combinations (barring Goblins and Worgen of course) before Cataclysm comes out. Such as a Dwarf Shaman and Mage.

i bet this gonna be the goblin totem

Quote Originally Posted by Remus
    Can someone tell me WHY THE FUCK would Arthas leave his sword (Frostmourne) on A PEDESTAL IN ANOTHER ROOM?????????
    sword's heavy man

plus the dungeon's probably taking place while he's asleep or maybe out to go get a BK breakfast

Quote Originally Posted by Kemortia
    Looks like they're adding a quest helper, when you hit M (map) it looks like this now:

Nice stuff, imo.
    Its too big, and not possible to scale the individual components. I wish the UI guy wasn't some 20 year old kid with a 50 inch screen.

But as long as they don't change the quest log, I suppose i can work around it.
    I wanna go back to my trainer and learn a new spell in the next expansion! And we all need to be able to fly from day 1 ! (And fly over the Exodar and Silvermoon on our own mounts!)

Quote Originally Posted by Naydie
    Boubouille, can't you ban the people that whine about EVERYTHING.

It's getting old to dig through their same shit replies at every news topic.

This.

• Quote Originally Posted by Toriankel

You must be kiding me, no mage will fire spec know with this change :'(

Well, too bad, no more +5% crit in raid know, warlocks prepare to return affliction hahaha
    Quote Originally Posted by Toriankel
    Um...how do you figure? I doubt every mage in a raiding guild is going to switch to Arcane for a raid buff.

This will allow people that prefer arcane to actually compete with the fire raid spec, but a fire mage in the same raid as an arcane mage...will still do 3% more damage than an arcane mage, sooooo......

Quote Originally Posted by Genesic
    The 'alt art' for shadowmourne is missing the skull on it and doesn't have all the cool glowy stuff.

I'm thinking shadowmourne is going to be hand of rag v2, where you have to build the main weapon via blacksmithing using a redonkulous amount of mats, and then Arthas will drop some sort of item (likely a piece of frostmourne, the skull on the hilt), which you can use on the axe to make it the legendary.

I wouldn't mind this setup, it means I might actually have a chance at the weapon then as opposed to farming 30 shadowmourne fragments...
    Wow, I really hope that's how it goes.
    specs

Intel Core [email protected]
    CM Hyper 212 cpu cooler
    GIGABYTE GA-P55A-UD3
    Nvidia GTX 460
    4GB DDR3 1600 ram
    CM Storm Scout case

Quote Originally Posted by NefariousNinja
    # PARTY_LFG_BOOT_COOLDOWN = "You must wait before initiating another player boot.";
    # PARTY_LFG_BOOT_IN_PROGRESS = "Another boot vote is already in progress.";
    # PARTY_LFG_BOOT_LIMIT = "You can not initiate any more party boots.";
    Vote kicking? For BGs I guess. About time IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by WilliamAG
    Maybe Blizzard will introduce the new class/race combinations (barring Goblins and Worgen of course) before Cataclysm comes out. Such as a Dwarf Shaman and Mage.
    Just because it's in the game files doesn't mean anything. It just means they finished the new totem models and so stuck in the patch so we have less to d/l later on.

Is anyone else think omg at the fact that king terenas has an in game model? CUT SCENE GOLD! HUG YOUR FATHER ARTHAS!
    "Questions are for those seeking answers. Those who have answers are those who have asked questions." -Mike R. (Malthurius)

Quote Originally Posted by kittynipples
    absolutely correct. Nobody ever had to go back and kill c'thun so they could complete atiesh from naxx 40.
    It was equal/near level content. C'thun loot was comparable to 3/4 loot from naxx.

Naxx loot doesn't compare to ToC loot, nor will it icecrown. Hell, Naxx25 loot doesn't compare to ToC10 loot.

Stood in the Fire NefariousNinja's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pokchop
    Vote kicking? For BGs I guess. About time IMO.
    Maybe for pugs? I dunno, I saw it on http://www.nihilum.eu/

I'm looking forward to the new changes for low level characters. I just made a little rogue that I haven't logged into because of the starting equipment and skill changes.
    Personal site: http://fuh-q.com
    My Kitteh's personal site: http://kitteh.in

What's with the rejuv nerf? ???

Quote Originally Posted by zizimonster
    What's with the rejuv nerf? ???
    Try reading the blue posts on the front page rather than just the spell comparison section.

Rejuvenation "nerf" in 3.3
    We don't want rank 15 to have that extra tick. It is technically a bug in that we didn't intend for it to have that behavior, but obviously we sat on the change for awhile. However since the popular Resto style has now become Rejuv on as many people as possible, we thought the extra tick had become problematic. Frankly we think druids can absorb the small nerf without hurting their overall healing much.

We're not trying to hide a nerf, and we can certainly change the patch note to not say bug fix if that makes it go down any easier.

We'll look into any discrepancy in numbers between rank 14 and 15 and make sure things are working as intended.
    I may look busy, but I'm just confused.

I'm actually surprised no one is really saying much about DK desecration upped to 20 seconds on account of Chains of Ice now having DR.

hmm lich king in 5 man . . could mean that there is something bigger lurking in ICC???
    Banned.

there is also season 8 weapons in the ptr files, pvp 330, pvp 320 is the season 6 models