"Rogue Stealth is now only one rank"

Hi, what does this news mean?

"Rogue Subtlety:
    Stealth now reduces your speed by 30% and is only one rank"

Does it mean, that we will heave 3 more points to spend? And that stealth will be 3x less effective?

Thanks for respones!
    LET YOUR BIRD EAT ITS BEAK

Re: "Rogue Stealth is now only one rank"

Quote Originally Posted by Dace
    Hi, what does this news mean?

"Rogue Subtlety:
    Stealth now reduces your speed by 30% and is only one rank"

Does it mean, that we will heave 3 more points to spend? And that stealth will be 3x less effective?

Thanks for respones!
    No. And no.
    Rank 3 stealth is 70% speed. In 3.3 there will only be one rank: 70%. Nothing to do with talents.

it means that you will learn stealth at level 1 and never upgrade it until you spec in it

I had saw this earlier, and it honestly confused me, because at first it was just something on the front page that said for all rogues in 3.3. Meaning, now it would be NOT useless from levels 1 to like... 40. However, I don't know if this means it's affecting Subtlety rogue abilities like "Camouflage" or something like that. :-\

EDIT:: Well my question was answered. Still don't understand why it just says "Subtlety Rogues" though.
    "... Most things that are over-hyped don't live up to it. Anyone remember Halo 3? People were acting like Jesus was being resurrected on their front porch with a plate of chocolate chip cookies and liquid awesome in his wine glass..."

Great! thanks
    LET YOUR BIRD EAT ITS BEAK

All this changes is that Stealth is no longer Totaly lame at low Levels, it has 0, I repeat 0 Impact on Level 80
    Remeber Kid‘s: As long as people have same delusion they are not crazy, they're are a „religion“.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Hessiana
    I had saw this earlier, and it honestly confused me, because at first it was just something on the front page that said for all rogues in 3.3. Meaning, now it would be NOT useless from levels 1 to like... 40. However, I don't know if this means it's affecting Subtlety rogue abilities like "Camouflage" or something like that. :-\

EDIT:: Well my question was answered. Still don't understand why it just says "Subtlety Rogues" though.
    Cuz Stealth is in your spellbook under Subtlety