Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account

Re: 4pc T9 vs. 2pc T9 & 2pc T8.5

Quote Originally Posted by Swampmoose
    The RV crit bonus is a pretty significant insane dps increase.
    here you go :P

Quote Originally Posted by Chronalis
    The prot 4-set T9 is nice. Unfortunately, there are other non-set or T8-set items that have better itemisation (EoT Shoulders, 25-man Onyxia Helm, T8 legs, etc).
    The ony helm is ridiculous.

Edit: Swampy you're in trouble. And need two achievements to catch up.

5% more crit to your highest damage skill is nothing to sneeze at, especially since it increases the size of our RV stack. Haven't really sat down with a preadsheet, but my napkin math puts them about even.

Quote Originally Posted by Hylig
    5% more crit to your highest damage skill is nothing to sneeze at, especially since it increases the size of our RV stack. Haven't really sat down with a preadsheet, but my napkin math puts them about even.
    When raid buffed you probably have ~80% crit on your judgements, another 5% doesn't scale very well. The legs and gloves are poorly itemized as it is. Especially as an alliance retadin.

5% crit on some ~15% of our dmg (t9 4p) vs 10% crit on ~20% of our dmg (t8 4p).
    My napkin math shows that t9 4p is crap :>. (some 0.5-0.6% dmg increase)

Quote Originally Posted by Ave07
    What was Blizzard thinking when they made the holy t9 2 set bonus? "Judgments last 10 seconds longer" like wtf? There hoenstly isn't a point for it if you raid with a prot and ret paladin.

the set bonus is great of rocking high hps in raids. because your judge last 30 seconds a prot of ret pally with a 20 sec reg duration will not over right yours. if you are holy/ret 8 sec judge cd. you can almost keep 100% up time.

15+ Year Old Account

As stated above, 5% crit on an ability that already has a high crit value is not so good.

Crit scales non-linearly with attacks- That is to say (on a per-point basis), that as you acquire more, it's value depreciates over time. You'd see a bigger increase if you went from 10% Crit to 15% Crit on one ability than if you went from 60% Crit to 65% crit on that same ability.

mind that while the 4T9 sux, getting 4T9 (esp. 245) is better than 2T9+2T8 because of the raw stats.

Still, getting 150 emblems (+some for the hit you lose with the chest) says "no" for me.
    If you swim in emblems, well
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...fknight/simple
    Can Heal, Tank, DPS, and go AFK like no other.

For boomkin it's perfectelly clear....2/5 T8 bonus > 4/5 T9......+15% crit/dmg from elipse vz +4% dmg ....Dps is about 3-4% WORSE...

In that case i have to say...FUCK OFF BLIZZARD ASSHOLES!!!