Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: How can i increase my DPS?

Quote Originally Posted by Gloms
    anyone have some inputs on my previous post?

My thoughts are that that trinket will be nice, cause then i can enchant agility on gloves and boots again and i can gem agi. But i dont know if its good enogh to replace one of my other trinkets. I dont know how often they procc etc.
    You could use a Grim Toll to fill in some hit - I still use mine, and once you start collecting arpen gear, the proc is on par with +600 agi (as far as dps is concerned).

Anyhow, use www.femaledwarf.com and do an armor import - it's a web-based version of Shandara's spreadsheet, and it's great for playing around with stuff. I plugged you in, and a few dps upgrades for your current gear are:

1) Gems - stay hit capped, and try to pick up some epic cuts.
    2) Glyphs - Use TSA, Serpent, and Kill Shot (Steady is bugged, and does not work currently)

Highest DPS Rotation:
    (silencing shot)---> macro'd to all other shots
    (Rapid Fire)
    (Serpent Sting)
    (Kill Shot)
    Aimed Shot
    Chimera Shot
    (Readiness)
    Steady Shot

Should break down to something like Aimed>CS>Steadyx4... Keeping this rotation uses ISS procs on Aimed, which is better in the long-run due to it's high crit rate. Only use Arcane Shot when you're on the run... Steady will do more over time with PS tics.

I got myself a buckle on my belt now. And currently have 256 hit rating.

So basicly what you guys are saying is that i should have the gems i have now (hit gems) and change them when i get better gear who will take me over the hit cap? and then hit gems is no longer needed cause i have over the cap limit.

When you are saying i should get grim toll to get hit? why not just buy the trinket for emblems i linked? i mean, i have enoght emblems to buy it. Do you think that is the best idea? Buy a trinket with alot of hit, and then just gem and enchant crit and AP?

I got myself a buckle on my belt now. And currently have 256 hit rating.

So basicly what you guys are saying is that i should have the gems i have now (hit gems) and change them when i get better gear who will take me over the hit cap? and then hit gems is no longer needed cause i have over the cap limit.

When you are saying i should get grim toll to get hit? why not just buy the trinket for emblems i linked? i mean, i have enoght emblems to buy it. Do you think that is the best idea? Buy a trinket with alot of hit, and then just gem and enchant crit and AP?
    AP is one of the worst stats to gem for MM, believe it or not. Take it for free when you can get it, but don't worry about gemming for it. Once you're hit capped, and depending on your stats, it goes something like this:
    Agi>ArPen>Crit>Int>AP>MP5

Grim Toll has both +hit and +ArPen, making it a pretty solid trinket that's in an easily-farmed raid instance. I'm not saying you need one - Just that it's a nice one to have while you work on getting more gear.

Yeah i know AP is no good for MM, just mentioned it so you would understand that I mean geming something else than Hit.

Does anyone of you know how often http://www.wowhead.com/?item=40371 proccs?

I mean, it gives me passive 190 AP, but as a MM i dont need that very mutch and would rather change this with the trinket i can buy for triumph emblems, and then put some 20agi gems in my sockets and enchant something else than hit. Does that sounds like a dumb thing to do?

Yeah i know AP is no good for MM, just mentioned it so you would understand that I mean geming something else than Hit.

Does anyone of you know how often http://www.wowhead.com/?item=40371 proccs?

I mean, it gives me passive 190 AP, but as a MM i dont need that very mutch and would rather change this with the trinket i can buy for triumph emblems, and then put some 20agi gems in my sockets and enchant something else than hit. Does that sounds like a dumb thing to do?
    Bandit's Insignia is utter crap.

Quote Originally Posted by secret
    if u do that much dps with thos gear then u are rly good
    u can get an extra slot on belt that will help abit
    try to change some of ur gems and stack agi+20
    try to get better trinkets there is one in totc normal that give arp its rly good for hunters
    First of all Hunter's don't stack that well with gear..(MM scales ok with a wep dmg), your right about him loosing the cheap gems..just by having recent look, if u change just 2 of those 16 hit to 20 then u will be hit cap and pet hit cap which will help in a dps increase, for 25 man raids loose that point in effeciency and the 2/2 rappid recuperation for 3/3 imp arcane shot cuz your armor pen low which will also be a dps buff..last thing is if u wanna go for extreme..which my guild makes us do is 2 good dps proffs i'e BS/JC