And all shootin some b-ball outside of the school
    When a couple of guys
    Who were up to no good
    Startin making trouble in my neighborhood
    I got in one little fight and my mom got scared
    She said 'You're movin' with your auntie and uncle in Bel Air'

I begged and pleaded with her day after day
    But she packed my suite case and send me on my way
    She gave me a kiss and then she gave me my ticket.
    I put my walkman on and said, 'I might as well kick it'.

First class, yo this is bad
    Drinking orange juice out of a champagne glass.
    Is this what the people of Bel-Air Living like?
    Hmmmmm this might be alright.

But wait I hear there're prissy, wine all that
    Is Bel-Air the type of place they send this cool cat?
    I don't think sow
    I'll see when I get there
    I hope they're prepared for the prince of Bel-Air

Well, the plane landed and when I came out
    There was a dude who looked like a cop standing there with my name out
    I ain't trying to get arrested
    I just got here
    I sprang with the quickness like lightening, disappeared

I whistled for a cab and when it came near
    The license plate said fresh and it had dice in the mirror
    If anything I can say this cab is rare
    But I thought 'Now forget it' - 'Yo homes to Bel Air'

I pulled up to the house about 7 or 8
    And I yelled to the cabbie 'Yo homes smell ya later'
    I looked at my kingdom
    I was finally there
    To sit on my throne as the Prince of Bel Air
    I was expecting this when I clicked on this thread.

I love you.

Re: Let me tell you a little story.

My work here is done 8)
    http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e116/aubreyzollar/screenshots/Almaster2.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Almaster
    My work here is done 8)
    You need to do a back flip onto a motorcycle.

15+ Year Old Account

Guys, if his story is accurate, I don't entirely see how he's being a douche. If he said "hey, do you mind if I leave to go do this with some guildies", and the raid leader did indeed say "yeah, sure, I understand", then why the attacks?

I know there might be more to the story, but let's for the sake of argument and seeming overly critical give him the benefit of the doubt that his story is point on.

If you want to see a "douche" move, try the guy that left my old guild back in BC, then started taking his friends to the Kara ID that he was saved to, that we were trying to go in and finish clearing that evening. THAT was a douche move. The leader refused to leave, knowing full well and good it was a guild run started by us, and then two rogues went and did chess (which, actually I did think was kinda funny), then proceeded to pull mobs onto us while we were waiting for a resolution.

That was a douche move.

In the end, OP, sadly Blizz can't, or in my experience won't, fix the ID. You are stuck until next week. Trust me from personal experience.

To the Prince of Bel Air quote, that was total win.
    Fenixdown (retail) : level 60 priest. 2005-2015, 2022-???? (returned!)
    Fenixdown (classic) : level 70 priest. 2019 - present

Quote Originally Posted by Fenixdown
    Guys, if his story is accurate, I don't entirely see how he's being a douche. If he said "hey, do you mind if I leave to go do this with some guildies", and the raid leader did indeed say "yeah, sure, I understand", then why the attacks?

I know there might be more to the story, but let's for the sake of argument and seeming overly critical give him the benefit of the doubt that his story is point on.

If you want to see a "douche" move, try the guy that left my old guild back in BC, then started taking his friends to the Kara ID that he was saved to, that we were trying to go in and finish clearing that evening. THAT was a douche move. The leader refused to leave, knowing full well and good it was a guild run started by us, and then two rogues went and did chess (which, actually I did think was kinda funny), then proceeded to pull mobs onto us while we were waiting for a resolution.

That was a douche move.

In the end, OP, sadly Blizz can't, or in my experience won't, fix the ID. You are stuck until next week. Trust me from personal experience.

To the Prince of Bel Air quote, that was total win.
    I don't see him say anywhere that the raid leader said "yeah sure whatever." I may have missed it. I am tired. All I see here is that he started an encounter and thought he was going to wipe again (oh noes!), so he hearthed out in the middle of the fight, and got saved. All I see here is proof of karma, haha :P

Quote Originally Posted by Nakko
    I just joined a cc10 pug on my hunter.

We wiped on the beasts, replaced 1 player.
    the raid leader tells us to do stuff that will most likely cause a wipe. While he tells us what to do, some player in the guild start talking about making a 10cc guildrun.
    needless to say, while fighting the jormungars i hearthstoned out of the instance and left the grp, telling the raid leader that i'll go with some guildies instead.

However, when looking for 2 more dps for the guildrun, standing in dalaran, i get the message "You are now saved to thisinstance." I got sad.

Am i supposed to get saved to an instance if i exit the instance and leave the grp before anything that could drop loot is killed?

TLR; A cool story bro, you should read it
    While he did mention that he was going with guildies instead, he hearthed out during a fight.

That seems pretty dbaggy to me.

Quote Originally Posted by rat
    I don't see him say anywhere that the raid leader said "yeah sure whatever." I may have missed it. I am tired. All I see here is that he started an encounter and thought he was going to wipe again (oh noes!), so he hearthed out in the middle of the fight, and got saved. All I see here is proof of karma, haha :P
    That's because it was never said. Seems to me like another one of those "I'm so much better than all these terribads I..." types of scenarios, where he ended up getting bitch-slapped in the face by Karma. =/

Nonetheless, the saving tends to happen, even when the boss isn't downed sadly.
    "... Most things that are over-hyped don't live up to it. Anyone remember Halo 3? People were acting like Jesus was being resurrected on their front porch with a plate of chocolate chip cookies and liquid awesome in his wine glass..."

Actually, he didn't seem to have told anyone in his raid he was leaving. He just hearthed mid-fight. Like a douche.

You deserve it.

Oh and I'm pretty sure you get saved when you 1st talk to the guy to start. GJ on reading text in your chat.

Quote Originally Posted by Goodbyecruelwow

the woman next to the lady in the wheelchair looks like my grandma
    "Your country is like an old maid servant; accustomed to being raped by everyone." - Napoleon

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Illuminati XI
    Actually, he didn't seem to have told anyone in his raid he was leaving. He just hearthed mid-fight. Like a douche.

You deserve it.

Oh and I'm pretty sure you get saved when you 1st talk to the guy to start. GJ on reading text in your chat.
    No, I don't think you do. I didn't get saved to one when I tried to pug it very early into release, and they certianly did not down any bosses. Could have just been a bug.

I do think leaving mid-fight was kind of awkward, I will admit, but maybe neither he nor the raid leader expected that they would either a. be downing the boss anyhow that attempt, or b. didn't expect he would get saved regardless of the outcome.

There's still much we don't know, and I'm not one to criticize based on only half of the facts. The end result doesn't change, however. The save won't get corrected, Blizz will basically just tell you "tough it out til next week".

Lessons learned, I suppose.
    Fenixdown (retail) : level 60 priest. 2005-2015, 2022-???? (returned!)
    Fenixdown (classic) : level 70 priest. 2019 - present