NoLameBrand/SK EU to MLG Anaheim

My fellow Arenaplayers and spectators, today I come to you with a serious issue. Some of you might know the team NoLameBrand, the current #2 with an insane winning record, from past arena matches in which you probably have been stomped, heh. (Their armory link: http://armory.wow-europe.com/team-in...ct=NoLameBrand)

The team consists of 4star general Another, Divine Inflame and of course Private Enigmz. Especially Another and Inflame have been proving in the past, that they are the cream de la cream when it comes to WoW arena, not only by pretty much dominating the best European battlegroup (Cyclone EU) for seasons now, but also at Offline events, such as Blizzcon, Intel Extreme Master and Dreamhack.

The Major Gaming League has been organizing tournaments for quite a while now and they will be hosting another one in the beginning of November in Anaheim. Only the best teams around the world get an invite to these offline tournaments, or at least that's how it should be. While there is not doubt in my mind, that NoLameBrand is currently one of the best if not the best European Arena Team out there, it looks like the Major Gaming League doesn't want to invite NoLameBrand.

Why should that concern you? If you are any interested in Arena and followed the last couple of tournaments, you recognized the immense amount of RMPs, so for the sake of diversity, you want NoLameBrand's Death Knight Warlock Druid to participate not only because it's a different comp, but also because these players have reached a level with that comp, that most of us probably haven't seen before. In short, having them at the tournament is a nice asset. Let me add, we have information that much lower quality teams probably will be invited instead and on top of that these probably will be RMPs. Inviting NoLameBrand is just.

For the sake of Europe, WoW as an e-sports and kittens, follow this link and sign this petition:

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/foreurope

For further information on the issue also check (goodies inside!):

http://wowriot.gameriot.com/blogs/Eu...Divine-Inflame

Europe and it's EuroPEONs will thank you.
    I sure will.

Re: NoLameBrand/SK EU to MLG Anaheim

any team with a dk shouldn't be going anywhere, jsut for my pure dislike for that class.

in all seriousness, I guess they should go. They play a legit comp (melee/caster/healer) even though it is drainy.
    Player: Vanish___________Server: No!
    Player: Preparation_______Server: Okay...
    Player: Vanish___________Server: I SAID NO DAMMIT!

Quote Originally Posted by K4ge
    any team with a dk shouldn't be going anywhere, jsut for my pure dislike for that class.

in all seriousness, I guess they should go. They play a legit comp (melee/caster/healer) even though it is drainy.
    I understand and feel your DK hate, but don't forget about the kittens!

DKs are like germans; harmless and weak by themselves but tinted by their past. as for MLG *shrug* w/e, I'm not into kittens anyway...
    The user has been banned for this post
    This user has been banned.

Quote Originally Posted by lizard
    DKs are like germans; harmless and weak by themselves but tinted by their past. as for MLG *shrug* w/e, I'm not into kittens anyway...
    Oh no you just didn't say that!

Didn't the RMP teams get stomped out pretty quick at blizzcon? Meh to them.

You need to cut the fanboy crap at the start of the post. The "4 star general" stuff is just unnecessary and turns me against your cause solely because you sound like a fanboy.

Quote Originally Posted by telemain
    Didn't the RMP teams get stomped out pretty quick at blizzcon? Meh to them.

You need to cut the fanboy crap at the start of the post. The "4 star general" stuff is just unnecessary and turns me against your cause solely because you sound like a fanboy.
    Feel free to read my blogs as a whole and you will realize why I add those. It's far from unnecessary sir! Whether I'm a fanboy or not has nothing to do with the correctness of the facts or the point I'm making.

If Glenn Beck says oranges are orange, his statement is still correct despite him being an irrational media clown, isn't it?.

I hate Death Knights but you seem like a nice guy.
    You cannot do that while stunned.
    You die.
    You are dead.

"Whether I'm a fanboy or not has nothing to do with the correctness of the facts or the point I'm making. "

Doesn't matter. It's the readers' perception that matters, and you are turning him (and me) off with your dick-sucking of some European guys we haven't heard of. Just saying, your post would be more effective without the silly introductions, which you didn't even do well anyway. Random comma splices, misspelling crème de la crème...just kills your attempt to sound like some kind of credible spokesperson or advocate of these people.

On topic: Why don't they want to invite them?

Quote Originally Posted by lizard
    Quote Originally Posted by Yiska
    Oh no you just didn't say that!

Oh yes he did .... ffs it's over fifty years old now.... not every german drink BEER and eats 24/7 SAUERKRAUT... we also don't kill jews for fun in these days ... or march in the streets together with the right arm straight in die air ....

i think you are under fifty years old when you're trolling here in forums ... soo it's not your shit .. and not ours ... it's PAST...

ok ? *g*

my 2 german cents ..

miniseto

LOL @ internet petitions

Hint: NO ONE cares about them.

As far as MLG not inviting a top team to their tournament...well that's just idiotic

Quote Originally Posted by bw13187
    "Whether I'm a fanboy or not has nothing to do with the correctness of the facts or the point I'm making. "

Doesn't matter. It's the readers' perception that matters, and you are turning him (and me) off with your dick-sucking of some European guys we haven't heard of. Just saying, your post would be more effective without the silly introductions, which you didn't even do well anyway. Random comma splices, misspelling crème de la crème...just kills your attempt to sound like some kind of credible spokesperson or advocate of these people.

On topic: Why don't they want to invite them?
    I'm sad that you are turned off by these kinds of things, since I thought every rational person acts according to facts which, for a 3rd language speeker, are presented in an understandable way and if missing accent grave or comma splices which really come down to style of writing, turn you off, I don't know what to tell you other than I'm sorry. It's an internet forum mate, of course I could do better. I'm not the official spokeperson of SK, I'm just an insignificant blogger making a significant point. Thanks for the help anyway. If you haven't heard from Inflame, the most successful WoW player and in fact one of the only "progamers" in WoW, I wasn't expecting you to be interested in this topic. If you still decide to vote for a good cause, that would be amazing.

Just for clarification, these nick name titles were introduced in earlier seasons and when you hear "Kintt Arthur" (Kintt was a player for the eMG which finished #1 in MLG Columbus this year) on stream, that is pretty much coming from the place I'm currently blogging on It also describes their personality pretty fittingly.

Here is your answer:
    Despite all their achievements and the fact that they are not playing RMP and also considering that teams are invited which at the moment don't even have a ready-to-go line up, the only reason we see why they don't want to invite NoLameBrand is because they would be sponsored by SK-Gaming as their European squad. The US squad of SK-Gaming is already at the tournament and as of right now the only reason we can assume and they have been told why they don't get an invite is because they don't want two teams from the same clan. That said, those teams have pretty much nothing in common and they have even been rivals in the past.

Oh yes he did .... ffs it's over fifty years old now.... not every german drink BEER and eats 24/7 SAUERKRAUT... we also don't kill jews for fun in these days ... or march in the streets together with the right arm straight in die air ....

i think you are under fifty years old when you're trolling here in forums ... soo it's not your shit .. and not ours ... it's PAST...

ok ? *g*

my 2 german cents ..
    Oh it's my "shit" since I'm also german. That said, I wasn't referring to the part about Germans rather than the end of the sentence in which he says that he doesn't care about kittens (I was trying to be funny and apparently failed). I feel sad that he got banned for it since I don't feel it was overboard really.

LOL @ internet petitions

Hint: NO ONE cares about them.
    Oh they do sir. They work just fine in my country and are a great asset to democracy if done correctly.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interne..._E-Petitions-3
    https://epetitionen.bundestag.de/ind...;petition=3860 (you won't understand anything unless you're German but I think you get to see that it has it's place.Currently we have an internet petition with 134k users for net neutrality and this whole debate changed the election campaign and outcome pretty significantly
    I'm open to suggestions how to help the team NoLameBrand with more than just petitions.

You're putting the commas in the same places you would in german, which in english looks a bit weird. There are fewer commas in english and more semicolons. I'm fighting the same problems currently; I also speak both languages.
    Player: Vanish___________Server: No!
    Player: Preparation_______Server: Okay...
    Player: Vanish___________Server: I SAID NO DAMMIT!

Quote Originally Posted by K4ge
    You're putting the commas in the same places you would in german, which in english looks a bit weird. There are fewer commas in english and more semicolons. I'm fighting the same problems currently; I also speak both languages.
    That's probably the problem yes Also I'm afraid that some people might not understand my 5 page sentences of doom without these :P

Ah, now it all makes sense. I thought you were a native english speaking american fanboy of some euro team who just failed at his own language. But if English is your third or even second language, I say you're doing a great job at it, carry on.

* I still don't really care about some tournament. The argument against your case is strong. two teams of the same organization in the same tournament just feels suspicious.

** also I hate DKs.

According to Ryan Moore, the MLG head admin for WoW, SK EU is going to participate at the next MLG event in Anaheim! WE DID IT!

http://wowriot.gameriot.com/blogs/Eu...ide-On-BartovG

Europe says thank you for your support

So why is it that they are called "NoLameBrand" when in fact they are sponsored and do indeed have a very lame brand (SK Gaming).
    70 Warlock - The Scryers
    80 Hunter - Gorefiend
    80 Druid - Gorefiend
    80 Death knight - Gorefiend
    80 Shaman - Gorefiend
    80 Mage - Gorefiend

Quote Originally Posted by Rathok
    So why is it that they are called "NoLameBrand" when in fact they are sponsored and do indeed have a very lame brand (SK Gaming).
    They started out playing under the name SK Gaming in the beginning of the season with Nx, a Shaman, playing most of the games and were like top 3 with a very good score but when Private Enigmz joined the ranks, they remade the team calling it NoLameBrand. Maybe because they thought they wouldn't be sponsored because they couldn't attend MLG? Don't know :P