Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account

Re: Most retarded hacker ever.

this isn't really a real thread, more like just something funny that happened that i wanted to share.

Quote Originally Posted by bajerman
    I think i would just buy a crapload of inflatable penises or something and if he complained ill just ship them to him.
    What if he dosn't complain, would you keep them?

So the "hacker" somehow got access to your account name and password and changed the password... you now got it back and changed your password but what's to stop the "hacker" getting your password in the same way he did last time ? Hope you sorted out how your account was compromised before changing the password.

Quote Originally Posted by ChaosEater
    What if he dosn't complain, would you keep them?

Haha, very stupid hacker, most likely a first time hacker. I've had a hacker that left me 2k gold when i got hacked plus 3 month game time, good job

Quote Originally Posted by Narit
    he deserves it, like whats he gonna do?

Its like when a drug dealer gets his drugs stolen, whats he gonna do go to the police and say "Some jackass stole all my weed"?
    quoted in my sigz for win ;P

Same thing happened to my friend back in TBC. He quite just prior to the release of TBC and one day I saw his mage log on even though he had already quit for a good 6 months already.

So he called up Blizzard and and idiot didn't change the e-mail either. So he got his account back, changed all the info and password. After logging in, there was a level 70 hunter with full profession and about 1k in gold and epic flying.

Needless to say, the hunter is now his main :P