Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Stood in the Fire andy_mitchelluk's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Re: Most honorable kills ?

Quote Originally Posted by telemain

Hrmmm, it also seems this is not the armory that is not showing up correctly for me. Is that the tab you guys are looking at to get his total HKs?

Edit: Ahh, I see at the bottom of the charsheet where it says 800k. Hmm, why doesn't the statistics page know that. That seems like an odd discrepancy.
    As far as I know, the achievments stats page only seems to count most stuff from the day that the achievment system was introduced whereas the honor-kills on the main profile page would have been counting from day 1 of the character being created

For example, I cleared almost all of the Vanilla & TBC raids way before the date shown on the achievment system but they only show as being done on the day the achievment system was introduced.

W...T...F lol

Holy crap. I didn't think the record was nearly that high, not even close. One raider in my guild claimed to do nothing but pvp since day one till wrath came and he is 1/8 of those HKs.

I would have bet the house that a rogue had the title of most HKs, but even for a rogue this is impressive. Well done sir, you have the most time on your hands :-P

Kaxxia

Quote Originally Posted by Architect
    W...T...F lol
    thats me!

Nice, he must be knowing in and out of rogue class completely. Think he can just pwn all pro players in his sleep. :P

dunno if he can pwn any1 in his sleep, but i sure bet he played while he was asleep

And this is me http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...n=Solesurvivor ,although i knew a guy who has as many kills at lvl 60 as high warlord,was an inspiration

Deleted

^

Skillstorm much?

Bloodsail Admiral
    15+ Year Old Account

Pretty impressive. Although I'm sure some folks might fail to recognize why.

15+ Year Old Account

whoever says 100k is a lot is amateur (not that i have more lol, far away from that), but Fartzwrgoben is the man

also famous spriest from dragonmaw, theplague

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...aw&n=Theplague

you should really l2internet guise

edit: i know for these guys since long time ago, its not that i google searched
    Rules of the internets:

1. There is no RL, only AFK.

2. Welcome to the internets, place where men are men, women are men, and childrend are undercovered FBI agents. Enjoy your stay.

Quote Originally Posted by telemain

Edit: Ahh, I see at the bottom of the charsheet where it says 800k. Hmm, why doesn't the statistics page know that. That seems like an odd discrepancy.
    Statistics page isn't retroactive. So hes only got 188k in 1 year (since 10/14/08) when achievements came out. Meaning he had 700k hk before it started tracking stats.

About that skillstorm Akhom,just plain NO, the gear you see and the spec if u bothered to look is pve arms and pvp prot and obviously you are clueless and prejudiced

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by koljach
    whoever says 100k is a lot is amateur (not that i have more lol, far away from that), but Fartzwrgoben is the man

also famous spriest from dragonmaw, theplague

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...aw&n=Theplague

you should really l2internet guise

edit: i know for these guys since long time ago, its not that i google searched
    Considering i've been 80 since 6/5/09, i consider mine to be pretty decent!

holy god

Quote Originally Posted by SoulPoetry
    he's DWing tankards as a rogue... :
    with two slow weapons killing spree hit's like a bitch and a half