Thread: Low Dps

Low Dps

Recently I switched my mainspec from being healer to being dps. I have ok gear , but my dps is bad low(only doing about 2k-2.5k)
    Please look at my pally and help me out, Im not rich so dont recomend getting BiS enchants and gems.

Armory link: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...gwary&n=Kasiio

P.S I know it shows me wearing a pvp cape and no libram but i have the 25 valor badge cape and some dps libram.

15+ Year Old Account

Re: Low Dps

first of all, Dont use ANY type of attack power gems. use Strength!

The ONLY socket bonuses that are note worthy is strength. dont gem for hit/crit/haste socket bonuses. only if the socket bonus is a decent number of strength, you can use different sockets then +20 strength.

you have the wrong meta gem. take the 1 with +agility and +3% crit dmg.

enchant for attack power. use beserking on your weapon.

go do that and it should increase your dps pretty much.

Alright thanks , Any tips on my spec or is it alright

Change your meta gem to 21 agility/ 3% increased critical and gem pure strength in ALL of your slots instead of one. In that one, use a + all stats gems to cover the meta gem requirements.Alternatively, use a + str/stamina gem in a blue slot and a +str/crit rating in a yellow slot. You have way too much hit. 8% is the cap, you are close to 10.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

I would say Seal of COmmand for 1 point isn't bad since it's kinda handy in fights with multiple targets.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

yea , i know , thanks
    reason for so much hit was that i just got that chest yesterday i didnt have the extra 100 hit

Also a good libram if you lack money/raids is the Deadly libram that increases your AP by 120 every time you use crusader strike which hasn't been changed back down so it's up for 10 seconds, meaning unless your rotation is blatantly "Don't use CS" then you`ll always have that up, that along with berserking proccing is good. Try and get the trinket from the brewboss (The renamed mirror of truth trinket)

Thats the libram i use , just not equipted for some reason , and i have the trinket