Thread: DK Questions

Re: DK Questions

Being a little more specific with your question. Your spec/gear look fine.

Are you having a particular problem you wanted help with or did you just want us to look at your armory link so we can see your gear?

Quote Originally Posted by Taidaisher
    Being a little more specific with your question. Your spec/gear look fine.

Are you having a particular problem you wanted help with or did you just want us to look at your armory link so we can see your gear?
    Somehow I doubt that since his gear is a piece of shit.

Anyway, use 21 agi meta and lose the str/sta gem.

Can't you think of that for your own?
    And maybe you can give us some information instead of just plain ordering us to help you?

For example, are in in a raiding guild? What's the progression?
    There's no use saying "go get the anub25 hc mode weapon" if you can't even kill the normal one.

Do you want us to comment on your gear? If so, what's the main spec you're using?
    For blood I would say, get more arp. For unholy i would say, drop some (all) arp.

Do you want us to look at your specs?
    Your unholy spec I would say, drop reaping (yes, drop reaping) and get dirge + bone armor

Ah well there's no use going deeper into this, you're probably just as lazy ingame as you are when making this post.

Quote Originally Posted by Atty
    Somehow I doubt that since his gear is a piece of shit.

Anyway, use 21 agi meta and lose the str/sta gem.
    How is my gear shit faggot? because I don't get carried to t9?

and I meant like I wanted some help on how to up my expertise and such, and hit rating

Your hit is fine, you shouldn't be taking more than melee hitcap. I don't know what gear you have access to, but both Malygos (Eye of Eternity) and Faction Champions (Trial of the Crusader 10 player) drop nice trinkets with expertise. Other thing I'd do abour your character is to switch professions: take Jewelcrafting instead of mining, the Dragon's Eye gems are really nice. You could also drop Skinning (I know it gives crit) for Enchanting or something else that also gives some other boost. I'm not sure (I'm DK tank), but as Blood DPS you might want more Armor Penetration.

Is that a satisfactory answer?

Dear Blizzard,
    Please nerf Rock. Paper is ok.
    - Scissors