Suggestion if I'm doing anything wrong? Fury DPS

So I've been working on a fury warrior (not 80 yet but getting there) and to get a head start on the playstyle I made one on the PTR.

Gear wise he's at:
    6125 ap
    273 hit rating
    ~37% crit
    6.75% expertise

Also has Death's Verdict and Victor's Call.

So far I start off Bloodraging if I'm out of rage, then BT > WW > BT > BT > WW until I cap rage, then I'll start throwing in Cleaves or Heroic strikes depending on the fight/trash pull and using slam when it's instant. I'm nowhere near practiced with the spec but in the PTR raids of 25man ToC I've been reaching around a 7k+ average on the bosses, peaking at around 9-10k on Anub. I'm used to these fights as enhancement so it's a little different, I'm just wonder where I sit.

Also, meta is the 21 crit 3% dmg bonus but i've been seeing that I should use the agil one instead? And I am mostly gemming straight strength.
    Quote Originally Posted by Larynx View Post
    Those motherfuckers have lasers for all we know.

Re: Suggestion if I'm doing anything wrong? Fury DPS

...Why was this posted? Honestly now.
    my stuped shamans - http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Spinebreaker&n=Miyagi

Because I'm asking a question on if I'm playing it right?

The stats and gear are there for reference to the dps because I don't know if I'm playing it correctly, being on the PTR really doesn't do anything to effect my question.

yes your dps is good, there's nothing wrong as far as i can see

21crit requires two blues (+10 all stats and a 10str/15sta).
    21agi requires one of each color (+10 all stats).

With two blues you can get one more socket bonus, so this is the choice you have:
    21agi + 10str (assuming you're gemming all +20str, i don't know if and when you fury warriors gem ArP)
    or
    21crit + 15sta + one socket bonus

As a blood dk i usually end up choosing agility over crit, but as you can see it's more or less the same.
    "Seeping crest of turbidity, arrogant vessel of lunacy.
    Boil forth and deny, grow numb and flicker, disrupting sleep.
    Crawling queen of iron, eternally self-destructing doll of mud.
    Unite, repulse. Fill with soil and know your own powerlessness."

Primera - Elemental Shaman - <Vedo La Gente Morta> - Pozzo dell'Eternità IT

21 agi meta should be the standard imo, cause agi also gives AP from armor to the teeth .. well 1 AP increase better than zero on the crit meta.

Since when? I'm not saying that the 21 Agl version isn't the best for raiding...but last time I checked agl doesn't increase AC, only dodge.

I could be mistaken...but I don't think so.
    When you shoop da whoop, you feel powerful and don't want to lose it, and then a guy in plate armor comes and turns your woop against the shoop, hence, making you got laz0red.

Guild No Quarter - www.nqguild.org

Quote Originally Posted by Battousai
    Since when? I'm not saying that the 21 Agl version isn't the best for raiding...but last time I checked agl doesn't increase AC, only dodge.

I could be mistaken...but I don't think so.
    Agi gives armor, hence the AP increase because of the Armed to the teeth talent. But, even so, it's only about 1-2 AP increase. Better than nothing yea?

Try equipping agi gear, you'll find they give some extra AP after adding the Equip: AP.

Because of this, I use an Agi neck and an Agi ring, for their armor pen, to meet my gear requirements. Of course, their AP is significantly lower than their STR counterparts.

Quote Originally Posted by Jin84
    Agi gives armor, hence the AP increase because of the Armed to the teeth talent. But, even so, it's only about 1-2 AP increase. Better than nothing yea?

Try equipping agi gear, you'll find they give some extra AP after adding the Equip: AP.

Because of this, I use an Agi neck and an Agi ring, for their armor pen, to meet my gear requirements.
    Heh, learn something new each day. I'll check it out when I get home.
    When you shoop da whoop, you feel powerful and don't want to lose it, and then a guy in plate armor comes and turns your woop against the shoop, hence, making you got laz0red.

Guild No Quarter - www.nqguild.org

Quote Originally Posted by Battousai
    Heh, learn something new each day. I'll check it out when I get home.
    OOT:

Yeah, my friends called me a wow encyclopedia. Been playing since vanilla. But, I won't remember what each quest says. Wowwiki is for that.

Ok, thanks for the answers.

And to the "heroic" gear comment. Most of the gear isn't really even from heroic mode. A lot of it is 25man reg or 10man heroic at most, which I do on my shaman anyways. It's not as "uber" as it could be, but I don't mind.