Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast

Re: What Warrior abilities would you like for Cataclysm?

I'm tired of seeing stupid stuff in the forums. I'm done looking at the forum titles/topics/content. You all are morons.

EDIT: This goes beyond the Warrior forums because I have just seen another Garrosh v. Varian thread.
    Aravar - Lv. 80 Arms Warrior - Vek'nilash US BG9

Quote Originally Posted by Runis707
    It is called Heroic Leap, it were supose to come in Vanila nor TBC, but was OP and able to do exloits.
    It's called Heroic Leap and it WAS in LK but was removed because the devs couldn't get it to work.

Quote Originally Posted by Ceara
    A dick with a brain that poops, now THATS imagination!

Anyways, I'm just excited to see Deathwish + Recklessness + Bladestorm!
    Just because we're getting 5 more talent points doesn't mean they're not going to reorder the trees to avoid imba combos like that.

avatar: an ability of mountain kings(warriors) from warcraft 3(Activate Avatar to temporarily give the Mountain King 5 bonus armor, 500 bonus hit points, 20 bonus damage and spell immunity.) those are the wc3 stats, but you could scale it to fit WoW.

15+ Year Old Account

I would like to see 1H fury brought back either to:
    -Replace Titan's Grip entirely
    OR
    -At least be equally viable as Titan's Grip

I would also like Enrage in the fury tree to proc off weapon crits as well, to make it useful in PvE.

As for a new move.. Hmmm..
    Shield Pulse: Absorb a channeled offensive spell to charge your shield. Holds up to 2 charges. Charges remain for up to 25 seconds.
    Shield Beam: Release your Shield Pulse Charges as a single burst attack to an enemy target within a 30 yard distance. 20 second cooldown. 30 yard range.
    Take a break from politics once in awhile, it's good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Snes
    I would like to see 1H fury brought back either to:
    -Replace Titan's Grip entirely
    OR
    -At least be equally viable as Titan's Grip
    With enhancement shamans using Agility now, there are no 1h DPS weapons with Strength anymore, I doubt they will create new ones just for Fury warriors that don't want to take their Ultimate, and the odd DW DK, the ugly child Blizz never loved but that apparently has found some friends, so they changed some talents, but they'd never give them weapons catering to them.
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

Quote Originally Posted by Battousai
    Would love to see the top protection talent become Spartan - Can equip Polearms with a shield.

I would switch from Arms/Fury RIGHT now...no question. I love prots control.
    now THAT is a good idea, i use 2H + Shield (in Titan's Grip) in BG on casters, and they crap themselves...would love to see this go to a prot specialization. i think it would be great if they would also include a talent that allows you every so often to bypass the slow swing speed (maybe call it Blitzkrieg or something) and wail on your target for a few seconds.

10 min cooldown
    Fury
    Increses the target's size, health, and damage by 20% for 10 secs and breaks all fear/imobilizing effects. also immune to fear for 10 seconds. puts berserker rage on cooldown.

I'd like this, it'd be good for pvp, pve, and tanking. and i'd like to see by bro DW an axe and a mace, being a dwarf warrior, and doing this. ;D it'd be like WC3 only sick :P

Heroic Leap..

Might make me retake my old warrior whom i stopped leveling when they removed it from the Wrath Beta -.-
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines) :-(

15+ Year Old Account

Saurfang's Grip - The Warrior now has 8 arms, and also allows the Warrior to wield 26 weapons in each hand.

A prot talent that allows you to hold a shield in both hands.

CPR
    10 min cooldown
    75 rage
    5.5 second cast
    Rush to the aid of a fallen ally, and attempt to revive them. Cannot be used outside of combat, and must be used within 45 seconds of the target's death.

Would be an interesting deep arms/shallow protection talent, imo.
    Stacking warriors for brez, I can see it now...
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Lightning's+Blade&n=Hohenhe%C3%ADm
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Lightning's+Blade&n=Caim
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottK15
    skill>penis/vag

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Battousai
    Would love to see the top protection talent become Spartan - Can equip Polearms with a shield.

I would switch from Arms/Fury RIGHT now...no question. I love prots control.
    THIS. GIVE IT RIGHT NOW!

-Charge needs to be useable in combat w/o talents, it also need's a base Threat gen, even if it does 0 damage.
    -Retaliation needs some love.
    -A passive damage buff when movement speed is lower than 100%. Shallow arms, perhaps replacing Anger Management.
    -Enraged Regen needs to not consume our Enrages. It's silly, for the amount of health it yields.

Well I'd love to see Fury tweaked so one or two handers is optional. Fury's playstyle, in general, feels shallow to me and I would expand it towards Shouts, perhaps with something like:

Battle Cry - 25 Rage, Deals 50% of AP as damage to all enemies within 8 yards, and applies your Demoralizing effect. 30 sec cooldown

Deafening Roar - 15 Rage, increases cast time of all enemies within 8 yards by 30% for 10 seconds. 15 sec cooldown

Maniac's Visage - Increases the effectiveness and duration of your Battle Cry, Piercing Howl, and Deafening Roar by 10/20/30%

I find arms quite entertaining, though Weapon Masteries need to combined into a single talent to save on respec'ing. If not that, I would turn Axe Mastery into an all weapon based talent and move it deeper into the tree, something like:

Viscous Training (Deep Arms)- Increases critical strike chance and bonus damage with all two-handed weapons by 2/3/6%.

Prot, well it feel's weakest against PvE casters, where it seems that Spell Reflection works on about.... 5% of raid mobs, maybe?
    How about something as simple as:
    Enchanted Bastion - You have a chance equal to your Block chance to reduce spell damage taken 10/20/30%.

I was also thinking of ways to expand on vigilance so it's benefit varies depending on who you Vig. IE
    - Mage Guardian - If Vigilance is on a mana user, your Revenge ability deals Ethereal damage, which is not mitigated or reduced by any means.
    - Combined Assault - If Vigilance is on an Energy/RP/Focus user, your Shield Slam ability deals additional damage equal to 10% of your Vig target's AP.
    - Sparring Partner - If Vigilance is on a Warrior, you gain 5% chance to parry whenever your Vig target lands a critical blow.

*shrug* I could rant on for a while, I guess this is encroaching on -Too long, did not read.

From a prot standpoint, I would love to see a cleave type shield move (hitting up to say 3 targets). Perhaps by simply adding a talent for shield slam that to accomplish this.

Also like the idea of wielding polearm/shield (spartan style) while tanking.

Quote Originally Posted by kingmob

Just because we're getting 5 more talent points doesn't mean they're not going to reorder the trees to avoid imba combos like that.
    Blizzard already said we don't get new points.

Quote Originally Posted by abrona
    orly?

I could be wrong, but I thought they said they weren't going to add new tiers to the trees. I don't remember them saying anything about not giving more points.

Its possible I'm wrong though.

Found it..I'm not wrong.

1. General Information
    a. Miscellaneous
    - Level Cap raised to 85
    - New Race/Class combinations: Blood Elf (Warrior), Dwarf (Shaman, Mage), Gnome (Priest), Humans (Hunter), Night Elf (Mage), Orc (Mage), Tauren (Paladin, Priest), Troll (Druid), Undead (Hunter)
    - Two new races - Goblins and Worgen (see below)
    - Path of the Titans and Mastery (see below)
    - No new talents (we will be able to spend our 5 new talent points in the existing trees, they just will not be extended)
    - No new classes
    When you shoop da whoop, you feel powerful and don't want to lose it, and then a guy in plate armor comes and turns your woop against the shoop, hence, making you got laz0red.

Guild No Quarter - www.nqguild.org

Quote Originally Posted by chadiu
    Saurfang's Grip - The Warrior now has 8 arms, and also allows the Warrior to wield 26 weapons in each hand.
    while gripping a pair of dk's and ret pals in each foot while the warrior flys around with a helicopter hat?
    PlayStation suporter.
    fb_Scud / RPG-HAD

Quote Originally Posted by abrona
    Blizzard already said we DO get new points.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by smartAXE
    while gripping a pair of dk's and ret pals in each foot while the warrior flys around with a helicopter hat?
    And dual wielding rogues with his ears.
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!