15+ Year Old Account

My version of Lich King battle in ICC raid.

Sylvanas, Jaina, Tirion and Raid enter Lich King's room.

Lich King is sitting on his throne, still... the chilling silence of the room is broken by Tirion.

"It's over Arthas." he says with a soft voice, but everyone in the room knew that Tirion's mind was filled with one thing...revenge.

-"has it ever accured to you, old man, why you are still here? alive? do you think you have bested me?" The Lich King asks Tirion, his voice filled with a chilling tenderness.

---Door behind the raid shuts---

The Lich King stands up, and walks towards Tirion.

"I have plans for you, old dog. and your arrogance just helped me achive my plan." The Lich King told Tirion, Tirion was ready to charge at Lich King. It was the moment everyone was waiting for, but Lich King was very calm...which wasn't a good thing.

NOW DEPENDING ON YOUR FACTION ONE OF THESE TWO DIALOGUES APPEAR.

-"Stop this nonesense and just embrace your death Arth--" (Sylvanas)

-"Arthas, don't--" (Jaina)

Lich King cuts through her sentence by casting a death coil spell. Jaina casts a shield around her and absorbs Lich King's death coil - Sylvanas dodges the projectile.

"YOUR ARTHAS...IS DEAD!" Lich King barked, his voice echoed in the room and shook every heart.

"Very well...Lich King, it's time to pay for all the crimes you've done" Tirion said, his tone was getting stronger.

"This was your last word? let us procceed then." Lich King said...unsheathes frostmourse and points it onward.

------Fight starts------

Raid cannot hurt Lich King, only Tirion's blows with Ashbringer do damage. the raid must ensure he stays alive by grabbing adds away from him (they hit like a ton of bricks so dont underestimate them.) and heal him, also interrupt Lich King's spells.

at 75% another dialogue starts between Lich King and Tirion.

------Fight Pauses-------

"Ashbringer won't save you Tirion, Only Frostmourne can defeat me." Lich King tells Tirion.

"Wha-- Why are you telling me this?" Tirion asks the Lich King.

"Like I said, old foe, I have plans for you." the Lich King answers.

------Fight Resumes-------

at 50% health another dialogue starts between Jaina, Arthas and Sylvanas.

NOW DEPENDING ON YOUR FACTION ONE OF THESE TWO DIALOGUES APPEAR.

"A quick death is a gift for you Scum, luckily I'm not gonna give you that." (Sylvanas)

-"Then you better defeat me now, Witch, because if I win I wont spare you...this time I'll torture your soul and rend your spirit, you'll wish you were never dead."

"You'll pay for what you did to Arthas, Ner'Zhul." (Jaina)

-"Don't worry girl, your soul will join his soon. He is pretty persistant and arrogant, so I had to silence him...permanently. I took out his heart and tortured his soul, he won't dare to disobey my command...not anymore."

------Fight Resumes-------

at 25% health the last in-fight dialogue triggers...which will be interferred by Mal'Ganis.

Lich King summons the spirits of Uther, Antonidas for Jaina or Anasterian Sunstrider (High Elf King) for Sylvanas.

The spirits begin to mock the heroes, reminding them of their failures, their weaknesses...Finally Tirion resists the mockery and charges at Arthas.

Arthas and Tirion land a crushing blow on each other. their swords meet each other and...

------------Ashbringer shatters into pieces-------------

Tirion is knocked down, senseless. The Lich King approaches the heroes, the spirits fade away. and everyone gets ready for a final stand.

"This is the end, heroes. I've warned you all, before coming here, but you refused to heed. now get ready to see your end."

(- Yes...The end. -) a cunning twisted voice comes out of nowhere. it was the dreadlord Mal'Ganis, after a few seconds a portal appears behind the heroes...Mal'Ganis enters the fight.

"It seems our efforts to put you under OUR command failed us, Ner'Zhul...You were a mistake, and now It's time to correct that error."

Mal'Ganis casts some fel magic on Lich King, Lich King tries to resist but he is shackled. Mal'Ganis looks at heroes.

"But first, I will test my skills against Azeroth's so called -finest-"

-----Fight Resumes between Mal'Ganis and the raid------

Tirion is knocked down and Lich King is shackled. while you down the Dreadlord you can hear Arthas' soul mumbling things to Lich King, Lich King opposes Arthas' ideas and tells him to silence, Lich King seems to have a hard time putting Arthas down.

When Mal'Ganis reaches 5% health Lich King roars and shatters his chains. he grabs Frostmourne and charges at Mal'Ganis, Mal'Ganis gets one shoted.

Lich King kneels down, weakened. after a long pause, Arthas' voice is heard.

"finish it, put an end to Ner'Zhul."

but his voice is quickly changed to Lich King's twisted chilling voice.

"That's it, you arrogant fool, I told you to shut up. you little miserable vermin, Get out of my being." Lich King talks to himself then throws out something shiny.

a frozen crystal, containing Arthas' soul, Jaina quickly picks the crystal up.

Tirion Fordring wakes up, weak and desperate to put an end to Ner'Zhul. Fight Resumes, Tirion holds the shattered Ashbringer thou it no longer hurts Ner'Zhul.

But luckily Sylvanas has her poison arrows with her, the arrows contain the royal apthecary plague, they can hurt Ner'Zhul. now the raid must ensure Sylvanas', Tirion's safety by grabbing adds off them. Jaina has a shield around her which renders her invulnerable.

-----Lich King reaches 5% health-----

Lich King kneels down again. Sylvanas is out of poison arrows, Lich King drops Frostmourne and tells Tirion this is his final chance to defeat him.

"Finish it Tirion, this is the only way." He tells Tirion, Tirion blindly grabs the Frostmourne and one shots Ner'Zhul. Ner'Zhul falls on the ground and Tirion kneels down on his corpse, mumbling stuff...

the room starts to shake, but before it collapses Jaina casts a teleport spell and teleports everyone to safety. everyone is in a phased Dalaran violet tower above the citadel (not so crowded by other players).

But Tirion is not there. Jaina hands the soul crystal to Rhonin while Sylvanas objects her action, Sylvanas' rude behaviour is noticed by her sister, Vereesa and Sylvanas get into a word fight but Rhonin stops them before anything serious happens. they remain there to discuss the whereabouts of Tirion, the raid can talk to them all but they say stuff like (we are busy here) and stuff like that. the players can then leave the phased violet tower by taking the portal to Violet Citadel. player's who have done the ICC raid will see Sylvanas/Jaina/Rhonin and Vereesa in the Violet tower...until their raid lock timer expires.

LOOT! before leaving the phased violet tower there is a chest on a corner, guarded by Alliance/Horde troops. they say it's what they could loot from ICC. and contains the loot for last boss raid encounter .

so what ya think?

Adenspear

Re: My version of Lich King battle in ICC raid.

Not bad. I think a lot of your ideas won't stand up to lore and that is a big problem. Ner'zhul should not be in there, and direct confrontation really isn't Mal'Ganis' style. He'd be much more likely to let us weaken the Lich King and swoop in to finish him off. If he WAS going to help, he'd likely disguise himself as Sylvanas or Jaina.

I didn't like the Frostmourne thing either, but thats just my opinion.

Ehh... you missed only one thing...
    There is no more Ner'zhul

The Lich King is just Arthas' evil side

and... Jaina and Sylvanas will only be with us during the Frozen Halls

on ICC itself, Tirion, Saurfang and Muradin will help us
    I will watch and wait as ya people slowly become aware of ya ineptitude. I will laugh as dey grow to despise ya as I do.

-Vol'jin

Quote Originally Posted by Pudim

and Darion Morgraine will be there as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhys
    When Jaina uses Mirror Image, every hooker on Azeroth finds themself out of work.

Quote Originally Posted by Pudim

and the retard King if you are alliance

The mechanics are good but a lot of the lore is strange Mal'Ganis is a freakin wimp I don't think he would show his true form its a maybe but it's very unlikely,Jaina and Sylvanas won't be with us IMO, Ner'zhul is gone it says so in Arthas: Rise of the Lich King and the make up will be more like Tirion, Sarufang/Varian and Darion (maybe Sarufang the younger/Bolvar Fordragon) will be with us to help.