Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...

Re: Hippogryph Mount, Patch 3.3 Quests, Comics

Quote Originally Posted by tosa
    This.
    Im one in very few who loves the way the hippogriff animation is normally, it was a unique style from all the different mounts. i guess now ill shelve my cenarion mount cos that was the only reason i rode it, out with the albino drake again i guess

Oh and whether or not this guy was being sarcastic with the whole majestic bit, i love it. just antoher reason i loved the whole hovering and not standing part.
    I'm sorry but the fact that the Hippogryph didn't land was an obvious act of laziness on Blizz's part. 99% of people who care about the mount are a little bit happier that it can actually land now rather than perpetually stay afloat.(Why does a creature evolve to have legs if it doesn't use them btw?)
    I also think you under estimate how many people were disappointed after buying the Cenarian mount and finding it couldn't land. It was not terribly easy to get back in the day and was often immediately shelved due to the disapointment. I've seen many demands on the forums for the animation. It's inclusion should not be a huge suprise.

Also... If you really don't want your mount to walk on the ground have you considered that it's still going to be totally within your power to simply. Not. Land!

Come on people, of all teh changes Blizzard has ever made this has got to be one where everyone should be happy... :

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by RyanS
    Isnt Shadowmourne an axe?
    Yeah. And Axe's have blades.
    What are you trying to say?
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    Blizzard didn't have any problem killing Kael'thas, Illidan, Kael'thas, Lady Vashj, or even Kael'thas.

you can farm honoured - exalted in about 12 hours by running regular steamvaults, probably more as we did it recently with 2 level 60s and 1 80 prot pally, to get guardian of cenarius for alts lol.
    12 hours? Remember I said I didn't have the patience? :P Good advice, though, I might go check it out. (In my spare time, between juggling my horde of alts... )

But back to my previous statement, im not complaining for the sake of complaining, im expressing my dislike for something that well, i dislike. theres nothing wrong with that, but when people scream I DONT LIKE IT FKN CHANGE IT BACK FFS then your arguement is valid. To you it might not seem unique or special but there are some of us out that did ill still collect the argent crusade hippogriff eventually its just gone from priorty to last on my list of mounts to get (77/100 fk my life)
    Well the lack of walking and running animation for a creature that clearly has legs and feet just irritated me. (The lack of the same for druid flight form also irritates me - for the love of nature, go watch birds hopping around sometime, Blizz! How cool would it be for Stormcrows to hop around?) You are entitled to your opinion, though, I can't really begrudge you that. It's just that there are people out there who are really that bad... and having come across a lot of them since Cata was announced, I guess my patience is shot.
    Shadowsil and her variety of alts.

About time. Cheers to Blizzard. I have always been frustrated that I could never tell when I was on the ground or a couple inches off the ground. I can finally stop using my white drake. Hippogryphs have always been my fav looking mount.
    I know your $14.99 entitles you to play the game your way, but the rest of the raid's $359.76 says know your role.
    Quote Originally Posted by Traejun
    I've blown up punk ass dragons before...I'll do it again.

Quote Originally Posted by robodin
    Could be related to the speech Krick gives when killing his pet slave in the Pit of Saron:
    http://www.sarth3d.dk/WoWScrnShot_100209_233202.jpg
    Captured -alive- slaves to mine Saronite, while he can raise an undead army ? Surely an army of undead slaves wouldn't be too much work.

Arthas sure has gotten lazy. And chubby.

Because all those things are extra realistic amirite? If something isnt broken why fix it? (or as somepeople seem to have note, why break it?)
    I liked the old animations alot, it was one of the unique remaining things in hte game. In saying that im not going to petition to have it changed back or anything, just choose a different mount. Personally the only mount for me is druid flight form, but my rogue aint gunna get that now is he. out side of flightform/hippogriff i dont like the look of any of the flying mounts in hte game. just personal preference.
    It was broken..... was simply blizzard being lazy fucks and not fixing something for 3 years.
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler (Blue Tracker)
    We don't think burst is a problem in PvP right now.

swell ground animations

by the way - how to do the aerial loop move?

Its very nice that they give the Hippogryph some groundmoves. I'm just hoping they'll give it will leave the proper prints in the snow aswell.
    as atm they have humanfootprints while having hooves..