frost dw/pet PVP build

http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?deat...4aUSeFG,,10192
    how would this go? sacrificing HB and that for ghoul?
    glyphs im thinking COI, OB and something to fill in there
    discuss.

Re: frost dw/pet PVP build

FAIL!
    Yes you are still the worst moderator on these forums.
    Quote Originally Posted by mistuhbull View Post
    So unless you have a source besides your rectum, we'd appreciate if you didn't spread misinformation

with how much damage HB does in PVP...i would say its better then a perma ghoul. Arena might be a different story though

course you are missing nerves of cold steel. DW without that....ummm...yeah

First of all, DW without nerves of cold steel?
    You won't have that much RP because you have neither dirge or chill of the grave.
    And I'm not sure in what presence you're PVPing, but I imp frost presence is a nice one to take.
    Also, you did pick rime, but you don't have HB. Of course you get some nice crit from it, but wouldn't you also wanna take subversion then?

Depends a lot if you're going BG or arena mostly. For arena I would say, go more tanky way (frost presence + talent), in BG do whatever since you'll either nuke others down with your buddies or you get nuked down by 5 others.

And to answer your question in short, sure I'd prefer a ghoul in average over HB, but on the other hand I would pick a big 2H and go full unholy, or drop the ghoul and go full frost.

And about the glyphs, imo glyph of COI is quite less awesome than it looks, it does about 600 damage or so. And I'm quite surprised you say "and something to fill in there" if you're all about the ghoul. Hey.. how about.. a ghoul glyph? Should be your most important one if you're having a perma ghoul. And I'd say, if you really wanna get on with this spec, keep the OB glyph and get the hungering cold glyph or else frost strike since you dont have that much RP anyway.
    Or go full frost and get a HB glyph to easilly affect everybody with frost fever so they get slowed and you do more damage on them.. and bla...

There, thats a lot of information disorganised in one post for you ^^

Quote Originally Posted by FireBorne
    FAIL!
    That is the most helpful post ever! i wish i had such insight! (insert sarcasm as needed)

Quote Originally Posted by Arthasol
    That is the most helpful post ever! i wish i had such insight! (insert sarcasm as needed)
    Your name is so cool and original i bet your milk shake brings all the boys to the yard.

Quote Originally Posted by kekoa
    Your name is so cool and original i bet your milk shake brings all the boys to the yard.
    thank you for the compliment i appreciate it
    my milk shakes are strawberry banana flavour you want some?!

and just curious is kekoa the name of you dk?

Yeah, as soon as you put "arthas" anywhere in your name you lose all rights to be clever.

Quote Originally Posted by jai151
    Yeah, as soon as you put "arthas" anywhere in your name you lose all rights to be clever.
    Want an honest answer.... I'm not a lore buff by any means of the word.. and when i create my character i genuinely had no clue "Arthas" was the Lich King.. Many ppl will laugh at me for this one... but i actually made that name thin king it was original lol..and when i made it my intention was for it to be pronounced
    Ar - Tha - Soul... and since then have debate on changing my name

Either way i find it kinda funny that i use sarcarms on the lame posters in these threads who say "FAIL!" with no other reason or explanation and for some reason i get flamed for it lol Really shows what this community is all about. and honestly makes no nevermind to me if you don't like my name.. and for those that are insulted i do not know lore. i feel a slight satisfaction in the insult

Want an honest answer.... I'm not a lore buff by any means of the word.. and when i create my character i genuinely had no clue "Arthas" was the Lich King.. Many ppl will laugh at me for this one... but i actually made that name thin king it was original lol..and when i made it my intention was for it to be pronounced
    Ar - Tha - Soul... and since then have debate on changing my name

Either way i find it kinda funny that i use sarcarms on the lame posters in these threads who say "FAIL!" with no other reason or explanation and for some reason i get flamed for it lol Really shows what this community is all about. and honestly makes no nevermind to me if you don't like my name.. and for those that are insulted i do not know lore. i feel a slight satisfaction in the insult
    Change it.

When DKs were first released there were a FLOOD of people naming them variations of Arthas, DK, Deathknight, etc, etc. 99.99999999999999734% of those players then went on to utterly fail at the class. Unfortunately, they were also 96.975332% of the entire DK population, leading to death knights being regarded as the new "huntard". Considering one of my former raiding classes IS hunter (Hunter in BC, warrior in vanilla), I gained an instant hatred for these players. Most other DKs that are worth a damn just learned to ignore them and instantly disregard them by name alone. So as you can see, it has little to do with lore and everything to do with the dumbass kids who ruin this class.

As for the guy who said "FAIL" with no explanation, yeah, he was an idiot. So was the OP to suggest this mess of a spec.

Quote Originally Posted by jai151
    Change it.

When DKs were first released there were a FLOOD of people naming them variations of Arthas, DK, Deathknight, etc, etc. 99.99999999999999734% of those players then went on to utterly fail at the class. Unfortunately, they were also 96.975332% of the entire DK population, leading to death knights being regarded as the new "huntard". Considering one of my former raiding classes IS hunter (Hunter in BC, warrior in vanilla), I gained an instant hatred for these players. Most other DKs that are worth a damn just learned to ignore them and instantly disregard them by name alone. So as you can see, it has little to do with lore and everything to do with the dumbass kids who ruin this class.

As for the guy who said "FAIL" with no explanation, yeah, he was an idiot. So was the OP to suggest this mess of a spec.
    Couldn't agree with you more... There is still the stigma surrounding DKs... and you are right 99.99999999999734% are fail... i see it everyday and it's thos eplayers that make us decent ones looks bad... I have been planning to change it just waiting to see if im going to transfer servers or not.. if i transfer ill get a free name change by making a character on that server with the name already saving my 25 bucks lol
    i was a priest in BC and Vanilla...

made this spec at 3 in the morning and didnt even realise i didnt have nerves -.-
    http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?deat...aeBm,aFM,10192
    this is my somewhat revised spec, no hugnering cold or UA though but i didnt know what else to drop for guile.

i cant stop laughing about me putting points in impurity to increase HB's damage, then realising wait i dont have hb.

Quote Originally Posted by mudpies
    made this spec at 3 in the morning and didnt even realise i didnt have nerves -.-
    http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?deat...aeBm,aFM,10192
    this is my somewhat revised spec, no hugnering cold or UA though but i didnt know what else to drop for guile.

i cant stop laughing about me putting points in impurity to increase HB's damage, then realising wait i dont have hb.
    So let me get this strait..

You want to trade in Frost's AoE CC that also applys your snare for a single target 1 min CC?

You want to spec into frost strike but not go into Tundra stalker which increases its dmg and instead slightly increase your white attack and BS/PS dmg?

I'm sorry but does this make sence to any one else?

thank you for the compliment i appreciate it
    my milk shakes are strawberry banana flavour you want some?!

and just curious is kekoa the name of you dk?
    No it is not.