team Ratings and points?

How come, when we meet someone who is above our rating, gets 47 points,
    How come, when we meet someone who is below opur rating, gets 47 points

When we win against someone above our rating we get 3-9 points
    when we win against someone below our rating we get 3-9 points.

I dont understand this system

We always loose points, sometimes they dont. Even if they have higher rating

Re: team Ratings and points?

Ive opened a GM ticket to know about that also, becose I was all the time losing to a team with over 1800 rating matchmaking, and I had arround 1600 and losing bettwen 8-11 points each match and they getting 20+ rating.
    And when we finally win one against them, we got only 8 points.

The GM told me that the current arena system is based on LUCK, I can post the SS of the chat later, becose I am at work's PC now.

Re: team Ratings and points?

I don't get it either, but it's some mix of the matchmaking rating and some other "hidden rating", I think it was some kind of personal rating, not team dependant, one for each bracket.
    Basicaly, if you have both of those realy high, you won't loose points and for every win get many points.
    Since those hidden rating whatever doesn't reset between seasons, you can get a real high mmr when starting in the next season, but since your team rating will start at 0 again, you will get a ton of points and loose none till you are somewhat near your matchmaking rating.

So if you see a team with 2200 matchmakingrating and they get 47 points for beating you, you can assume their teamrating is still far below that.
    As for not getting many points for beating the same team.. well actualy you should get many points if you do so, but that's all I know, maybe I can figure something out with more details, such as your team rating and matchmaking rating, but you should rather hope for someone that knows better than me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Parynziux
    So, you are clearly the biggest nerf to your class. Hush.