Poll: What do you find the best looking/fitting race for a priest

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Best looking priest race

Hey there. I'd like to know from you what YOU find to be the best looking/fitting race for a priest.

I myself find the male undeads to be the most attractive so far. I have played a female undead priest, but I started to hate the walking and kiting animations after a few days.

I have high expectations from the goblins of kezan, and will roll a goblin priest myself once Cataclysm comes out. I am not sure if it will be a male or a female, but I'll vote for a male .

And you?
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Stormscale&cn=Jeffx

Re: Best looking priest race

wheres the tauren priestes?

i love the space goat priestess who follows me around keeping me alive, but white haired Nelf priestess is still the best looking in my mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Xion
    wheres the tauren priestes?
    I'm so sorry . They're at the poll now .

Blood elf Male/Undead Female

Thanks to addgreenmana for the signature.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by That guy.
    Hi there! Can you please not post in BOLD all the fucking time? Thanks.
    That post is nice, informative and surely contributing.
    get a grip..

on topic: i voted undead male too, they were my favourite race for most of classes that are available for them, i just always wanted their style, casting animation and everything :P
    I mean.. always since i grew up to actually like horde(back when wow started i was ~16 and didnt really like the idea of horde, i preferred those beer&gold loving dworfs!).. too bad that i chose to be alliance at the start, and now all my friends are ally, so there's not much of a chance to reroll successfully :< I always come back!

I voted Dwarf female! I know not alot will agree but I love female dwarfs, and their casting animation is by far my favorite in the game! I really wish my Priest was a Dwarf now, oh well, race change is somewhere in the future! I really do dislike the casting animation for Draenei and it really bugs me. Gief Dorf!

Hehe, I am suprised to see that no one except for me has chosen for one of the new races yet .

Deleted

Voted orc male cause mine looks fantabulous in hes healing tights and waving hes star tipped fairy wand.

Gnome female definately, I fell in love with the screenshot from Blizzcon.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account

If any male player is looking for something "attractive", I find it odd that they can say that about another male toon. In my book, females > males. My vote went for Draenei female.

Quote Originally Posted by Razia
    If any male player is looking for something "attractive", I find it odd that they can say that about another male toon. In my book, females > males. My vote went for Draenei female.
    So you play female character to spot their a** all the time? man... its an animation

See my sig for the coolest race for priests!

Gearscore: A new way to see who fail at their class. 'Cause itemization is too hard... You need d/n-umbers.

10+ Year Old Account

any class that a female draenei can be will always look the best. they are so too the sexy!

gnome priest

Quote Originally Posted by beefchorizo
    any class that a female draenei can be will always look the best. they are so too the sexy!
    As I play a female Draenei priest, I wish I could agree with this. I WISH I could....But as teir helm apparently goes through their chest and comes out their stomach? I sadly cannot give it to Draenei.

I'll have to give it to female Night Elves.
    I am calypso, and I thank you for playing Twisted Metal.

Quote Originally Posted by Bbk
    So you play female character to spot their a** all the time? man... its an animation

See my sig for the coolest race for priests!
    Look at Razia's avatar, should say something about him :x

Musunoki from Greymane?

Quote Originally Posted by wogwog
    Musunoki from Greymane?
    Use to be, yes.

imho Undead Female and BE Female