[Suggestion] Daily battleground questgivers - no longer in cities

This is a suggestion.

Hello there. My gamecard will not be renewed until Cataclysm, but I thought my idea was a pretty nice addition to the game, and I definitely want it to be posted on the original WoW suggestion/PvP forums.

Being able to PvP while ;eveling, and still getting a small bit of exp is okay. Like it should be. Daily battlegrounds are nice aswell; a reason for levelers who are not in capital cities that much to still win/play a battleground every day.

A little problem: With the new spells, how they scale with level (no more trainer visit, at least not as much), levelers won't go to the capital cities to pick up the daily battleground quests. To me it looks like a nice addition to let players be able to pick up the daily battleground quests somewhere else than in capitals, so they don't have to waste ~20 minutes on traveltime. Placing the daily battleground questgiver in the daily battleground itself sounds like the best option. If your BG has long queue times, you would have 10 minutes travel time, 15 minute queue times + 15 mins/game + 10 mins travel time = around 1 hour for completing the daily BG; maybe less than a bar of experience, and a few marks; depressing. The fact that the levelers must stay in the capital in order to complete the daily BG quest afterwards, prevents them from continuing doing their quests. Instead, they will stand in the capital, perhaps even AFK'd in windowed/background mode, causing higher server queue times and possibly even lagg, not to mention the frustration and demotivation to play the game at all.

Instead they could place a (hurt) veteran in any of the daily battlegrounds, offering you the daily quest. Drek'thar offering it to you, a questgiver in the AB house, you name it. Perhaps you could see [Daily battleground] in your PvP log, at the same place where you see [Battleground weekend] now.

Anyway, it sounds like a nice idea to me to keep the PvP living while leveling. It would also result in lower que times, and more motivation to actually do the battlegrounds (it gives less exp than questing, why even do them?! This would be why!)

Please tell me what you think
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Stormscale&cn=Jeffx

Re: [Suggestion] Daily battleground questgivers - no longer in cities

So why are you posting this here? mmochampion isnt blizzard?

15+ Year Old Account

How would you turn it in? You can't move once the bg is finished. You'd still have to go to the battle masters to turn in the quest.

I am posting this here because I'm not allowed to post without having a subscribtion active.

Quote Originally Posted by annarion
    How would you turn it in? You can't move once the bg is finished. You'd still have to go to the battle masters to turn in the quest.
    '

I haven't thought about that one yet, does anyone know a solution?
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Stormscale&cn=Jeffx