How's my prot set

http://www.armory-light.com/us/Blackrock/Nordonn/#

simple question, open to all ideas and critizim

Re: How's my prot set

If you are asking about gear? Then you should be aware thats its pretty ok; obviously you are doing toc10/25 but not heroics and as such have had some decent drops. TBH; nothing really to say about this that you shouldnt be aware of. You obvioulsy know which drops will benefit you more.

I would suggest 2 things though.

1) use the money and get rid of that non epic gem.
    2) Runed orbs are really cheap now get Spiked Deathdealers crafted.

15+ Year Old Account

I suggest going for Indestructible Plate Girdle first if you can afford Runed Orbs (which are cheap). It looks like a stronger upgrade in your case than changing the boots (disregard the iLvL, it's about overall stats).
    Quote Originally Posted by Qieth
    I don't do math, blind assumptions work so much better for me.

as Arel said for you it would seem the Indestructible Plate Girdle is a bigger upgrade then the boots and i would try to get it as fast as possible as it is pretty cheap now.

for your spec i would take the 3 points out of conviction and put 2/2 in vindication and then take the 3rd point and put it in imp might along with 1 point out of your imp judge because an 8 sec cd on your judge messes with your rotation and replace the glyph of judgment with maybe say glyph of righteous defense

other then that your things look pretty much solid
    Have an iPhone? Want to keep up to date with the latest iPhone news? Check out theiphonespot.net