Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast

Re: Juggernaut World 1st (A Tribute to Immortality 25 Man)

Yes, please lock this PoS.
    Quote Originally Posted by Antik
    No where did I demean any guilds at all. I was simply pointing out how useless the argument is, and that, time spent, has a lot more to do with world firsts than actual skill. This is the only content in the history of the game to truly show which guilds are better than others, although doing so on an incredibly easy instance.
    Fair enough, then.

Quote Originally Posted by Kampreich
    Way to prove that guilds can have world firsts in the past, and years later not live up to expectations. Ensidia is barely a top 4 guild right now imo, nowhere near as good as they used to be.
    Barely a top 4 guild, in your opinion? Well, it's a good thing that the community generally replies on the opinions of ranking sites such as wowprogress and guildox, which have Ensidia as #2 and #3, respectively. Of course, these sites rank based on silly things such as kill order, time passage, and boss kills in the recent past... you know, nothing important.

So. Opinions are great, huh?
    Grand Crusader Belloc <-- 6608 Endless Tank Proving Grounds score! (
    Dragonslayer Kooqu

Quote Originally Posted by Bareno
    Can we just lock this thread already? The OP trolled us with his lie, and now we got this stupid argument going... wtb mod.
    Sometimes I wish I was a mod. But then I think about how much stupid I would have to experience in a day. Makes me shudder.
    Quote Originally Posted by sleepinglamia
    Also another reason being a female is awesome. No epeens Ah not to be controlled by my own genitalia! :O
    Quote Originally Posted by Marath
    This is a good point... do you have e-bajango or e-boobie competitions in the same way?

I like that word... e-bajango

Deleted

This is the guild.
    The achievement is nowhere to be found.

Quote Originally Posted by Asmo
    This is comparison at its worst. Maybe Nation xx is better because Nation xx plays more.
    Every Athletic World record America holds is a bad comparison. You do more Athletics than any other nation.

You see how dumb it is to say what you just said i hope

You all do realize that just because you're the first one to do something, it doesn't make you the best at it, right?
    When in doubt, simply ask yourself: "What would Garrosh do?"

#wwgd

Quote Originally Posted by Jeina
    You all do realize that just because you're the first one to do something, it doesn't make you the best at it, right?
    Exactly. "World Firsts" translates to "Biggest Group of Losers With No Life" far more than it does "Skilled." By, like, a fantastically huge margin. Obsessing over something to the point where you have to do it "first" is exactly that -- obsessing over something to the point whree you have to do it "first." It means exactly nothing to anyone worth a damn.

And yes, if you're one of the people insulted by this fact, you're one of the people who aren't worth a damn.
    User has been banned for excessive flaming.

Close this thread already.

Just a heads up to the EU fanboi posting the world first list...C'thun was a flub on Blizzard's part, they admitted it was their fault for releasing the C'thun hotfix when they did (very late on a Monday night), giving Europe a full day before raid reset with everything up through Twin Emps cleared, when North America had to wait for maintenance to end and re-clear all of AQ.

P.S. lololololol @ having to transfer for more attempts.
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler
    The Arms warrior has pet names for all his weapons, while the Fury warrior shows up for battle drunk and half clothed.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidonis
    Just a heads up to the EU fanboi posting the world first list...C'thun was a flub on Blizzard's part, they admitted it was their fault for releasing the C'thun hotfix when they did (very late on a Monday night), giving Europe a full day before raid reset with everything up through Twin Emps cleared, when North America had to wait for maintenance to end and re-clear all of AQ.

P.S. lololololol @ having to transfer for more attempts.
    Which is not comparable in any way shape for form or every European having to wait 24 hours longer than every US player to play after patch days.

:

I wonder what they feed people here sometimes, its hilarious.

btw.. that language argument was faulty. You pick up to much thrash as a native speaker to compete with people who actually tried to learn while studying a second language(not the average schoolbum), the best in the world in languages are never native speakers, their grammar for one is much worse.

Quote Originally Posted by Desdemona
    Exactly. "World Firsts" translates to "Biggest Group of Losers With No Life" far more than it does "Skilled." By, like, a fantastically huge margin. Obsessing over something to the point where you have to do it "first" is exactly that -- obsessing over something to the point whree you have to do it "first." It means exactly nothing to anyone worth a damn.

And yes, if you're one of the people insulted by this fact, you're one of the people who aren't worth a damn.
    World First means exaclty what it says -

"First in World to do something"

Lot's of politicians in this thread it seems, always twisting other peoples words.

Word Twist = Loser with no life.

DID U SEE WHAT I DID THAR !!!!!

You all shut up before our governments decide to shut down the game in EU and US, because of the flame wars can lead to irl rage between to continents.

STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT.

It's true no lies.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godwin%27s_law

Still waiting on him, although the whole rascism thing was close enough :3

STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT.

Quote Originally Posted by Musunoki
    Take a look at what you quoted again. That wasn't a "The entire EU servers population," it was more of a "pricks like you who think they are the best even though their guild, as well as them, are unknown."

Also:
    Racism- According to the Oxford English Dictionary, racism is a belief or ideology that all members of each racial group possess characteristics or abilities specific to that race, especially to distinguish it as being either superior or inferior to another racial group or racial groups.

"EU's are better because they have more world firsts" that sir is racism, plain and simple.

Another thing, "Americans are the best at Baseball" is a lie. 90% of the teams now have at least one person who is not "of American ethniticity"(ie Hispanics, Japanese, Canadians, Chinese).
    Just wanted to point that in the European Union, we have kinda different ethnicities: latin, anglosaxon, germanic, slavic, aryan, arab and black (african would be a ridiculous adjective since they are european), to name a few. So the idea of "EU's are better" being racism is kinda lolish.

Dot like there's no tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Musunoki
    4) Racist EU's who think they are better than everyone else.

Seriously, you think the NA vs EU flame wars are only started by Americans? I wouldn't doubt if you just started one, as have many other EU's who think they are the best because they bought a different key code version then people who live in the states.
    Unless you are a native american you have no right to pull the racism card.......
    "You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist."
    Friedrich Nietzsche

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by bigblack23
    INB4 -

1) Ensidia sucks comments by butthurt Americans who are desperate for at least one World First claim (lol)
    2) America versus EU flame wars
    3) Stars Fanbois saying China > All

YOU KNOW IT'S GUNNA HAPPEN !!!!
    It's happening man! I wouldn't be able to post without my flameretardant suit on.

Quote Originally Posted by bigblack23

1) World first Muru - Sk-Gaming (Ensidia members) - Europe
    2) World first Kiljaedin - SK-Gaming (Ensidia members) - Europe
    3) World first C'Thun - Nihilium (Ensidia members) - Europe
    4) World first Kelthuzad - Nihilium (Ensidia members) - Europe
    5) World first Kaelthas - Nihilium (Ensidia members) - Europe
    6) World first Vashj - Nihilium (Ensidia members) - Europe

(could go on and on and on but cba)

Facts are a bitch when they go against your arguements arent they
    Couple this with the fact that America get these encounters a day before we do (which for a hardcore progression guild is a lot of time), then you really aren't as good as Europe, that's a fact.

Oh mai gawd I can't belive this...

I registered on MMO-Champion and all I got was this lousy signature.

I'm a cynic. Deal with it!