LOL The future of Arena: Wizard Cleave

i was searchin the web for some info (bored doin nothin at school^^)

then i ran into this and it made me lol so hard ( i play this setup )

Found it at : http://wowriot.gameriot.com/blogs/Sl...-Wizard-Cleave

Cleave getting you down? Ditch that rogue and pick up another wizard. Wizard Cleave, a.k.a. Hogwarts School of Get Raped is sweeping the nation as The Next Big Thing! Grab yourself a resto shaman, mage, and warlock (Or ele shaman, pally, and warlock) click a series of buttons within two globals, and you're good to go.

I've been running with Destro/Pally/Elemental on the prestigious whirlwind battlegroup, and it's a barrel of lols. Aura mastery + heroism + root totem = someone eats a chaos bolt/lava burst combo for three times their health pool. I don't give a **** if you've got Pain Sup, AMS, whatever. 50% of 70k damage is still enough to **** your ****. Tits.

Re: LOL The future of Arena: Wizard Cleave

You know, I was going to put you down with witty and biting remarks, but... you made me laugh.

Moving right along.

Destro and Elemental in 2's has been very successful over the last 2 seasons.
    Reason not many know about this setup is because no one plays it much.

But ye it owns.

Quote Originally Posted by Moar Pew Pew
    You know, I was going to put you down with witty and biting remarks, but... you made me laugh.

Moving right along.
    Browse through the Lock/Shaman setups for destro/elemental combos -
    http://www.sk-gaming.com/arena/team/...ock/shaman////

It's no joke, the few teams that there is of this particular setup can do very well, but as i said, you don't hear about this combination because very few people play it.

I wouldn't say it's unknown, or that I was laughing because its a stupid idea and/or wouldn't work, the tone just made me laugh.

Like the writing ;D
    but I agree, wizardcleave is getting out of hand; it's completely ridiculous.
    Player: Vanish___________Server: No!
    Player: Preparation_______Server: Okay...
    Player: Vanish___________Server: I SAID NO DAMMIT!

i played the setup also last season and yeah it is just stupid the burst. This season i got the good idea i would play enh and not elm i pvp smart me

Quote Originally Posted by SwiZzZ*

I've been running with Destro/Pally/Elemental on the prestigious whirlwind battlegroup, and it's a barrel of lols. Aura mastery + heroism + root totem = someone eats a chaos bolt/lava burst combo for three times their health pool. I don't give a **** if you've got Pain Sup, AMS, whatever. 50% of 70k damage is still enough to **** your ****. Tits.
    people making up numbers is funny, or giving numbers that are only possible in pve encounters (hodir) and claiming they are from pvp is pretty funny to
    Val'anyr Completed: July 9
    Mimiron's Head
    Comablack @ magtheridon