Spreadsheet Questions

Hi guys

First off heres my armory - http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...ctory+or+Death

I took the advice given from a previous thread but I am a little stuck...

Using the glyphs - killing spree, rupture, and ss the spreadsheet gives a dps figure of 3726 (buffs off), however it also says "no sustainable cycle". If i drop the rupture glyph (smallest dps loss than other 2) and replace it with SnD it gives me a cycle but drops my dps by around 20. What do you think I should do? Also does this mean I should go ruptureless?

It is also showing Banner of Victory about 20dps above DKm: Greatness. But I thought greatness was one of the best. Could this be right?

Thanks

Re: Spreadsheet Questions

I would replace it with a evis glyph since you dont have the set bonus.
    Also, and i dont know if you just came from a muti spec, change those agil gems and get some more arp for softcap.

Although newb, newbie, noob, and n00b all have similar definitions, there are key differences amongst them. A newb or newbie is a new user who has an understandable lack of experience; a noob or n00b, on the other hand, is an unskilled player who is not a newbie and should know better

Hi,

trying the evic glyph still gives me the same problem on Aldriana's spreadsheet... no sustainable cycle and is also a dps loss.

Also the dps increase from changing arp from agil is minimal, EJ pointed out although arp is superior DPS, the dps drop using agil is arguably outweighed by the survivabiltiy from dodge. (and this was before the arp nerf)... and its damned expensive to fully regem right now, I might rethink it if I get my hands on Mjolnir.

well first of all the spreadsheet says "no sustainable cycle" because you put raid buffs off.
    given your stuff and gemming you will probably be better off using a "low rupture" cycle which would look like something along the lines of 4s/5r/5e (5s is probably better if totally unbuffed) prioritizing low snd clipping rather than high rupture uptime.
    glyphs of KS rupture and SS are good.

otherwise, it's not good to gem for 20 hit. If you want to get the socket bonus of an item 10agi/10 crit is a better choice (maybe 10 agi 10 hit if you really want to get poison hit capped but well it's not optimal to do so).
    Also you have 2 blue gems in your stuff (1 nightmare tear and 1 10agi/15 stam), it is a dps loss unless the socket bonus is 10 agi or so which doesn't exist.