Need abit of help (rogue)

hi everyone. idk if this is the right forum to post this on, but i just wanted to ask if someone can give me some tips and tactics on how to play a rogue in PvP?? when im in pvp for instance, warsong gultch, i get about 4 kills average when the other rogues and player get normally around 10-15.... and i also keep dieing fast. also sometimes when i try to sap someone, it doesnt work i just auto attack them and get out of stealth....<<<<is that a lag issue or something else???? cause i really dont lag much..
    so yea it will be really cool if someone or some people answer my questions thx peeps!! ;D ;D ;D
    heres my armory >>> http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...k&n=Roguewassa

Deleted

Re: Need abit of help (rogue)

Oh snap, I clicked the link and got "Rogue Rolled"...

Anyway, get some resilience. For example, this can be trough enchants, gems, food, item consumables and (most importantly) BoA gear. Resilience will prevent you from being crit on. Also, your health? I could tickle you to death with that little. If you are serious about PvP, you get more health... Simple...

Oh... His armory displays a lvl47 rogue, people...
    And he has +SPIRIT on his cloak...

Quote Originally Posted by Somnio

Oh... His armory displays a lvl47 rogue, people...
    And he has +SPIRIT on his cloak...
    lol its the best that i could get :P :P :'( :'(

lol also, what is BoA?? lol its my first time playing im quite noob ATM

Bind on Account. Requires you to have a charcter of level 80 to obtain.

First, do not auto attack your target when you try to sap it.
    Most likely you right click your target prior to sapping it, stop doing that.

Second, the people having 10-15 kills infront of your 4, is most likely twinks; optimized level49 characters, made to do nothing else but just that. Get over it.

Go level to 80.

first... Lets get to basic game mechanics.

If you right click a person playing any toon, you start your auto attack, so when you get close you will auto attack them, even if you're stealthed. Select your targets using the left mouse button.

Since this is your first wow toon, I would suggest you take pvp failure with a grain of salt, rogues are very tough to be good at in pvp.
    Second, can I suggest you try subtlety spec for your level? you'll find sneaking up on people is much easier, and since hemorrhage is a way to lay combo points, plus you'll have preparation so you can vanish, sprint, and evasion more often...
    just something to think about.
    Sub also works good with daggers, while stealthed, because you can spec into a base 50% crit chance on ambush, which is awesome.

Subtlety is the survivability spec, I prefer it for leveling, and I prefer it for pvp, tho not all rogues would agree.
    Quite often, the difference between an idiot and a genius is simply a matter of success rate.

oh ok kewl

let me restate that rogue is a difficult class to master in pvp.

If you don't plan on being a pvper at 80, I suggest you don't worry much about dying in bg's often.
    Quite often, the difference between an idiot and a genius is simply a matter of success rate.