Arms PvE : Yet another Arp VS strengt question.

On my server decent raiding guilds are over saturate of prot Warriors...so i'm thinking of going DPS for raiding, and Arms is more of my flavor.

But i don't know if i should go either for Strengt stacking or Arp for my gear.
    If i can have the 2 pieces bonus from T9 but NOT grim toll or the Runestone at least for the moment.

thx in advance.

Re: Arms PvE : Yet another Arp VS strengt question.

ARP.

unless you're in blues.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

In starting pvp purples the SEP value for me was better for Str than Arp...

I guess it depends on your character and current gear. head over to the EJ DPS warrior spreadsheet by Landsoul, plug in your values and see for yourself.

Its really pretty easy to get to a point as Arms where ArP > AP. The 10% from Battle and 15% from mace almost do it on their own. You add 2 piece T9 and your really there. I would say once you get around 40% total ArP including Battle stance and gear, then its a good time to switch all your jewels.
    When you shoop da whoop, you feel powerful and don't want to lose it, and then a guy in plate armor comes and turns your woop against the shoop, hence, making you got laz0red.

Guild No Quarter - www.nqguild.org