ToW glyph / flameshock glyph

okay, I've read a bit around and of some reason alot of ppl ppl prefer flameshock glyph before ToW glyph when u dont have t8 - 2. bonus.

why?? if say 40% of your flame shock dot's crit's it's still a minor upgrade on your dps. and if I'm not mistaken it doesnt proc elemental oath either.

so it seems for me that those extra 84SP u get from ToW glyph would make a bigger change in your dps counting in that it helps on all spells u have (even flame shock dot even tbh it's not as much)

Re: ToW glyph / flameshock glyph

from what i've read the best ele glyphs (and the ones I use on my ele sham) are:
    Lightning bolt
    ToW
    Flame Shock

You can sub in Lava Burst glyph for flame shock if you have the t8 2 set or once you get something around or about 3.2k+? sp raid buffed you can replace ToW glyph for lava burst glyph.
    [23:43:22] [P] [85:Bowsjob]: If its between 2 holy pallys its gonna be a gear fight most likely

well. atm I got the bonus from t8 so flameshock is out of option and after some testing and calculations I came to that flametongue glyph was better then lava glyph atm.

but done some quick math on it. (not very serious but some quick to get a around answere) and seems to me like both ToW glyph and lava glyph gives more dmg then flameshock glyph in a boss fight. so even when I loose the tier 8 bonus it would be better to keep ToW glyph and go for lava / flametongue glyph instead of have a crit chanse on shock.

know that flametongue glyph normally aint best dps glyph u can use but my gear is a bit low on crit and the extra crits gives elemental oath and 10% extra dmg on 2 next spells quite more often

Deleted

http://elitistjerks.com/blogs/binken..._seic_r19.html
    Use this to see what Glyphs are best for you.
    Normally it should be LB > FS > ToW.
    When you have 4pc T9 and ~3.5k Spellpower it'll be LB > FS > Lava.
    No other glyphs allowed.

What DaDimi said, don't waste your time with Flametongue glyph or whatever the hell you're talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by Bainz
    What DaDimi said, don't waste your time with Flametongue glyph or whatever the hell you're talking about.
    Lolya seriously... flametongue glyph is horrible... you don't need anymore crit than what you would have fully raid buffed. If you were testing it on a dummy then it might have yielded some interesting results but don't be fooled by them, that glyph is worthless!
    [23:43:22] [P] [85:Bowsjob]: If its between 2 holy pallys its gonna be a gear fight most likely

fine enough can acctuly agree on most things being said here.. but got another question to..
    got the ToC trinket that gives 84 haste and proc chanse give SP.
    but also have the alchemy trinket wich gives 59 SP and 50 haste.. wondering wich would give most benefits. and if u acctuly know gief a good explanation cause it seems like the allover uptime of SP on alchemy trinket gives a little better output then the chanse on on the ToC trinket

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by brek
    fine enough can acctuly agree on most things being said here.. but got another question to..
    got the ToC trinket that gives 84 haste and proc chanse give SP.
    but also have the alchemy trinket wich gives 59 SP and 50 haste.. wondering wich would give most benefits. and if u acctuly know gief a good explanation cause it seems like the allover uptime of SP on alchemy trinket gives a little better output then the chanse on on the ToC trinket
    The proc gives 590 Spellpower for 10sec, on a 45sec ICD. (internal Cooldown)
    The proc-rate is 25%.
    So you need ~4 casts to activate the trinket, so let's say it will be activated every 50 sec.
    This means that the trinket will give 590 Spellpower for 1/5th of the time. So it would give ~118 Spellpower.

So there you have it... 84 Haste + 118 Spellpower vs. 50 Haste + 59 Spellpower

(Of course the Spellpower of Abyssal Rune is not worth 118 passive Spellpower... but it's still quite a lot)