Looking for Hunter CD Addon

Looking for a low memory hunter cool down addon. I see one in some hunter vids that has the spell is on scroll right to left till its off CD.

Anyone know it or something better?
    "if i seem to be getting smaller ... its because i'm leaving"

Re: Looking for Hunter CD Addon

i have been trying out Forte and it seems to work really well. combine that with MSBT and you should be ok.

I really like the addon Fortexorcist. This was originally build for warlocks, but has accomodated all classes as well. There is a option in the addon called Cooldown Timer, which is either a vertical or horizontal bar that when using an ability shows up on the bar. You can add and delete different CDs that you wish not to see, such as your hearth, or a pot. You can change the size of the bar and location as well. Very nice addon

Another that i have used in the past is sct cooldown, which goes hand in hand with sct and sct damage ( This is Scrolling Combat Text for the late people)
    Great addon as well.
    Signature removed. Please read our guidelines. Venara

if you want low memory try OmniCC it works well and is very simple
    Quote Originally Posted by Taterss
    You know you gonna wipe when you notice the MT dragging Algalon across the room to teabag the dead shamy in the corner.

Quote Originally Posted by The Murloc
    if you want low memory try OmniCC it works well and is very simple
    this
    and powerauras lets you setup pretty much anything you wanna watch proccing or buffing or whatever happening

i use Coolline and i love it.

I discovered an addon a while back called EventHorizon. What it does is gives you a simple, compact, visual representation for all of your spells. It shows bars scrolling from right to left that represent cooldowns and dot durations along with a white line going down the left side that represents "Now", everything to the left of the line is in the "past" and everything to the right of the line is in the "future."

It's very useful. It was originally designed with Affliction locks in mind and helps equally with shadow priests (that's how I found it). It even has a nifty feature for classes like Locks and Priests where the bar near the end of the duration of a dot that has a cast time (like unstable affliction, vampiric touch) would turn into a thin bar so you know when to recast it without clipping the last tick. It even features a second vertical gray line that scrolls with everything else until it reaches the "now" line that marks the global cooldown.

It might sound a little confusing at first, but it's really quite simple and once you get used to watching everything at once, you can do quite well

It works for nearly all DPS specs.

Here is a short video I found demonstrating the basic mechanics (it just so happens that the person in the video is a Shadow Priest, no connection to me at all)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6b49x87uGk

And here's a video demonstrating how it could be used for a hunter:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UrUHVq6wl-A

The multishot icon remains the same but works for aimed shot as well.

Also, Power Auras is an amazing addon to notify you for procs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Novakhoro View Post
    I recommend shoulder surgery immediately... there's no way you didn't fuck it up with how hard you just reached.

Look at the little circle on your button. When it stops spinning. Click the button.

Quote Originally Posted by hyysteria
    Look at the little circle on your button. When it stops spinning. Click the button.
    Thanks for your amazing contribution to this discussion. You must play a ret paladin.
    Quote Originally Posted by Novakhoro View Post
    I recommend shoulder surgery immediately... there's no way you didn't fuck it up with how hard you just reached.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account

i'm with ForteXorcist from when i wrote the hunter module, and it do all what you need

but anyway: good hunters can cycle their rotation even without the CD bar (FCFS rotations are not so difficoult to learn), and you'll perform better because you can see what happen around you

practice win, always

Quote Originally Posted by Veyne
    Thanks for your amazing contribution to this discussion. You must play a ret paladin.
    No I play a hunter, but i have muscle memory/finger twitch as to where I don't have to often look at my CD's. If it wasn't apparent that I was just kidding then maybe you need to loosen up or I should start speaking a different language.

Thanks everyone for your insight and suggestions. I went with OmniCC and it is very nice. Big numbers ( I don't to well, old age I guess ) an its simple.
    "if i seem to be getting smaller ... its because i'm leaving"