Deleted

Enhancement Leveling

I have created and started created to level a new toon, my 5th one. It is a lvl 24 Enh Shaman(at least for leveling i will stick to enhancement)

I decided i want to faction change him so i can play the other side too. When i will change his faction i wanna deploy him with all necesarily heirlooms out there.
    Question is... what weapons should i give him before transfer. Should it be two daggers http://www.wowhead.com/?item=42944 or should i take two one-handed maces http://www.wowhead.com/?item=48716. I know that maces should do better due to the slower attack speed and from what i know shaman instant weapon attacks are not normalized. But... i also know that as enhancement i will be a duel-wielder so maybe i will need shitload of hit rating, and daggers have that.

What can you advise me to use 2 daggers/2 maces/1 dagger+1 mace

and most important, what should be the weapon enchant of my choice. I know WF is good on slow weapons but isn't it usefull to use FT on offhand since i guess i will use Lava Lash

I currently think that:
    -main hand mace+wf and off hand dagger+FT would be a good solution but i'm not sure since, Lava Lash is also not a normalised spell so it does more dmg if i use slower weapon
    -both maces WF main hand and FT off hand would also be good solution but will not apply FT proc from off hand due to it beeing slower, but will have more powerfull SS and LL due to no normalisation on shaman spells
    -both daggers both with FT shitty, SS and LL damage but more hit rating and shitload of FT procs

ok waiting for feedback from some players who already tested these combinations

miniseto

Re: Enhancement Leveling

Use the two maces with Windfury on both until you get 5/5 Elemental Fury. Then run WF/FT.

FT does more dmg per swing with a slower wep than with a faster.
    So really FT does the same dmg with a slow or light weapon. But a slow will do more dmg with LL ofc

10+ Year Old Account

when you get windfury having the windfury on your MH and Flam tongue on the OH .. windufry procs have a 3 sec cooldown in which the slower weapons are better.. when flurry happens your weapon speed goes up and flame tongue does more damage with the slower weapon but flurry doesnt effect it
    Omians- 70 Troll Enhancement shaman, Emerald Dream

Deleted

Daggers are just plain BAD really really really BAD for enhancement shaman at ANY level. Whilst levelling hit is a negligible stat that makes precious little difference. If you buy the daggers for your shammy you are making a big mistake.

Deleted

Thanks to all for the answers, i will go for 2 maces.

P.S. I have the daggers from leveling a rogue so i don't buy them anyway just wanted to know if i should transfer them or just keep them for maybe a future hunter.