2v2 Hunter/disc Priest

Just a nub question here. I just started doing 2s again after a couple of years, and I'm doing them with my girlfriend just to help her get the feel for arenas and get her some points.

My question is: Anyone have any video links out there for recent hunter priest activity?

I'm also debating which spec to use, 0/14/57 or 0/58/13. I'm liking the burst with MM and the disarms, just not sure which one works better with the priest.

Re: 2v2 Hunter/disc Priest

We have fun with BM/Disc

MM will be more controlled, SV packs a punch as well. It's really preference. A lot of the hunter community basically say's MM is the way to go where as SV is sloppy. There are top tier teams with both specs in that comp. The only reason i don't really enjoy BM is that pets are buggy in this game and if your pet bugs out or gets trained then you are going to be severely handicapped and essentially just lose the match. (assuming you can't get your pet to un-bug or resurrect it in a timely manner )

Hope this helps.

definitely does, thanks

I played this setup last season. We came to the conclusion that both specs are better against some classes and worse against some. But MM is definatly harder to play than SV.

Played this comp since S5. first of all its a great comp, the CC chains you can pull off are just great. As to the spec, MM is really good Vs. casters/cloth. But you have to be able to micro manage your aspects/mana. Of course if you face a pally/sham/druid team your Serpent sting will get removed in between Chimeras.Those classes make up like 70% of any team we face so I have defaulted to SV. Its much stronger Vs. plate and isn't dependant on serpent sting. And overall is still really good vs. casters. comes down to what you like best. Also in this comp your priest HAS to play pretty aggressivly it will help you a ton. I can't tell you how many times my priest feared the healer and then with a ES/AS from the hunter and a HF/Shadow word death combo got the DPS in Kill shot range in just afew seconds.
    Casual WoW Player and proud of it!!

As i hear - and i 'm almost convinced - MM must be at least slightly better than SV, tho personally i dont wanna change my spec, since i m so much used to it. But if you willing to do so, my advice is do it.

MM is better for 3s, SV has way to much control to pass up for 2s. Plus, any team with a poison dispell will dominate an MM hunter as a large portion of his damage dissapears.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0H3-N9zoI5c Amazing video of 60+ devilsaurs raiding Undercity!

My God, what a horrible creation. People seeing what they want? Thank God they tried to shy away from that. I know it pisses me off when I'm in an heroic raid, yet in the back of my head all I can think is 'some casual player is playing a heroic dungeon and not wiping.' -Vodkarn