Deleted

The perfect mmorpg. Mix and Match you favorite mechanics of diffrent games.

If you could implement features of other mmorpg:s seamlessly in to one big awesome game what would you pick?

For overall polish, attention to detail, infastructure, support etc it would all be based on world of warcraft platform with Blizzad resources to back it up.

Graphics engine and combat combo system from aion. Flight in some restricted areas but gliding would be ok everywhere.

Siege pvp from Warhammer but would have to be a bit more polished. Public quests was an aweseome idea and needs to be in more games. The looking for group system in warhammer was also superb and it was always easy to find PvP groups etc.

The crafting and city building system from Starwars galaxies. Everything from gatherring resources to building factories etc was excellent and actually pretty rewarding. Very deep and fun system and enterprising players could become mega rich.

The world size and sense of exploration from Anarchy Online and last but not least the character customization options from that game.

The loot system would definately not be from WoW were good loot means nothing anymore. Loot should be rare so im leaning towards Aions system here.

Re: The perfect mmorpg. Mix and Match you favorite mechanics of diffrent games.

Aion needs to implement AoE for tanking or they can kiss my ass goodbye. Single target threat on multiple adds is bull. I like alot about that game, but that needs changing. I would take alot of WoW's threat mechanics for tanking.

Fix RNG
    Graphics like Aion would be a must
    AH system
    Economy that is not massively inflated